Rudders Automaticly Countersteer to the left :/

Ravacoon

Hey guys, i have a problem with the Spitfire. Everytime i wanna Takeoff and use some rudder (for example to the right) the rudders will immediatly go full left afterwards. I Can´t even taxi or take off cause it allways pushes me in circles. atfer i use the rudder. Not always but quite often it will go full left after i used the rudders. I checked if the Auto Rudder and Take off assistens features are off, and indeed they are off. Dunno why it´s allways doing that.

I Hope you guys understand my problem.

+1 to the above

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

OP writes about the problem, noting specifically, that he turned auto rudder and takeoff assist off...

... next poster suggests to turn auto rudder and takeoff assist off :D :D :D.

To OP, do you operate the rudder using keyboard? There was a guy posting in this section of the forum not long time ago, reporting the same problem when moving the rudder with keys. I don't think he found a solution, though

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Auto Rudder is def. off. But i can try to turn it on/off again, maybe itß´s bugged.

And yes i use the Z and X key for my rudders. But i also binded it on a variety of different keys and axis on my new Thrustmaster Warthog. It´s the same.

( I even deleted every keybinding for left rudder and still if i use the right, it will countersteer to the left afterwards. )

:(