F-5E - Line of Sight / Reference from cockpit

gavilan_cl

I like to offset 45 degrees from the target. Track until its at the lower edge of the canopy near the rail and roll in. It's alot of trial and error. Practice with the F5 instant action ground attack on either NTTR or Caucasus for easy reset if you mess up. You will get a feel for it eventually.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

I like to offset 45 degrees from the target. Track until its at the lower edge of the canopy near the rail and roll in. It's alot of trial and error. Practice with the F5 instant action ground attack on either NTTR or Caucasus for easy reset if you mess up. You will get a feel for it eventually.

Thansk. I will tray it. I wish to make some test and debriefit with tacview... but time .. I dont have it

Manual provides example of the line of sight on p.238,242,245.

It's good info as a start point. I'd love to have pics from my cockpit with lateral and vertical angles of sight... maybe some day will do It... but... time!!!

Salute

Gavilan

This is exactly my approach as well. Sets you up for a nice 30 degree dive angle.

The approach I like even better is 200' @ 400 knots.

Edited by Baaz