Purchasing as Gifts

Hi,

I would like to purchase a couple of modules during the spring sale for future gifts. Can you still do this through binding to a different user if you haven't activated the product. BTW, I have all the modules so I won't activate them myself.

Thanks,

Clutter

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Win 10 Pro, Intel i7 8700k @4.6 GHz, EVGA RTX 3080  FTW, Ultra 64 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Acer 27" flat screen, Oculus Rift S, HP Reverb G2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Rudder Pedals HOTAS, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5 Pro w/Vector Expansion, PointCTRL.

When you're in the shopping cart, just hit "Buy as gift" and you can plug in their DCS username or email and it will deliver it to them.

Thanks for the response. I know that but my situation is a little different. I want to buy two modules for future gifts. I don't know whom I want to give them to yet, but would like to pick the modules up while they are on sale.

Thanks,,

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Win 10 Pro, Intel i7 8700k @4.6 GHz, EVGA RTX 3080  FTW, Ultra 64 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Acer 27" flat screen, Oculus Rift S, HP Reverb G2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Rudder Pedals HOTAS, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5 Pro w/Vector Expansion, PointCTRL.