Harrier stalling? - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-30-2019, 04:04 PM   #1
Flagrum
Veteran

Default Harrier stalling?

I mean the development of the Harrier - it's stalling again?

Many bug reports for the M2000 were put into the bug tracker during the last weeks/months - which is really appreciated. But in the same time, many bugs were reported here on the forums (similar in numbers as for the Mirage), but none of them (+/- 1 or 2) where seemingly investigated or even put into the bug tracker.

Can Razbam please clarify on when the focus is planned to be shifted back to the Harrier again?
Flagrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 05:07 PM   #2
viper2097

6 months ago, they said that they have aknowledged their mistakes, that they wanna go full steam to finish all three modules.

No serious updates for the Harrier since 4 months.
Razbam is teasing the Mig-23 on facebook and says that it is "coming along quite nicely".

Build your own opinion.

Last edited by viper2097; 11-30-2019 at 06:53 PM.
viper2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 05:29 AM   #3
Konovalov

Release pressure on stick, bring nose down, and increase throttle. This is only the start of year 3 for early access with the Harrier. No one I think has any idea of how many more months or years it will remain in early access. Perhaps after the M2K gets its love then the Harrier will be next.
Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe M.2 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm
Konovalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 09:24 PM   #4
Marsvinet

The Mirage was released first. Seems only fair that it gets most of the love now, right? Then onto the Harrier? Since they slacked off for over a year, it will take a lot of time to fix the large backlog on both aircraft, so i'm not expecting anything big for the Harrier for a while. Though they could actually update the bug tracker on their site. It contains none of the new Harrier bugs.
Marsvinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 08:04 PM   #5
Harlikwin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konovalov View Post
Release pressure on stick, bring nose down, and increase throttle. This is only the start of year 3 for early access with the Harrier. No one I think has any idea of how many more months or years it will remain in early access. Perhaps after the M2K gets its love then the Harrier will be next.
We can hope. Realistically though, I don't care that their 3D guys are working on the mig23 or whatever else, not like they are writing systems code or FM code and the existing 3D models are done. What I do care about is that they finish the existing modules before starting pre-orders for the 23. And I really do want the 23, and given that complexity wise its closer to the mig19 than the M2k or harrier I think it was a good choice for them, the only thing I expect to be a problem is the FM.
Old 12-11-2019, 02:04 AM   #6
Bartacomus

Im looking to get my third module. Ive been flying the warty since 2012. I bought the Harrier a month ago.

Despite the gaps, and the occasional mid air non-ballistic freak out.. i must admit, i cant bring myself to fly any Warthog missions. Cause i cant stop.

is the Mirage more of a complete module? i want to get a 3rd mod, one in the mid price range.
and completion is important to me. I honestly thought about getting the Black Shark, but im afraid its too aged.

what do you guys recommend?
Bartacomus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:17 AM   #7
tylero68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacomus View Post
Im looking to get my third module. Ive been flying the warty since 2012. I bought the Harrier a month ago.

Despite the gaps, and the occasional mid air non-ballistic freak out.. i must admit, i cant bring myself to fly any Warthog missions. Cause i cant stop.

is the Mirage more of a complete module? i want to get a 3rd mod, one in the mid price range.
and completion is important to me. I honestly thought about getting the Black Shark, but im afraid its too aged.

what do you guys recommend?
Black Shark is getting an update so I wouldn't let the age deter you. I enjoy the Mirage and I almost say it's worth getting for the campaign(s) alone, but I think there are better choices in a 3 plane hanger. But, if it's on sale and it looks like something you'd be into, go for it!
tylero68 is offline   Reply With Quote