NTTR info and mission by the 476

I wonder why the FPS goes that low with static aircraft...

I'll do some experiments later

Because, the more and different high object and polygon models need to be held in memory to render a scene, the harder the FPS hit.

Some of the typical "hard hitters" are Mi-8, Huey, MiG-21... but the more different planes or ground vehicles in visual range, the lower the fps.

You can try using just a couple of different models, e.g. F-15C and A-10C as they are usually part of the mission anyway. Humvee and HEMTT Tanker.

Not too fancy, but I have quite ok, results with these...

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I found a good high-res Sectional chart of Las Vegas that you can overlay onto this excellent layerset Stuka provided:

Download TIFF here:

http://www.soaringdata.info/aviation/sectionals/TIFF%20Format/Las%20Vegas%2096.tif

Size and place in Google Earth using these coords:

http://www.soaringdata.info/aviation/jpgInGe.html

SPECS: Phenom II X4 965BE OC 3.9GHz on M4A79XTD EVO | XFX GeForce 970 GTX 4GB FTW+ (single monitor) | HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 | CH Pro Pedals | G.SKILL Ripjaw 16GB DDR3 | Win 7 64-bit Home Premium | Corsair TX750W | WD Caviar Black 500GB @ 7200 |

I get an Integrity Check error on this file:

mods/tech/476rangetargets/dcs_manifest.x86_64

Is there any way to fix this? Or do I need to install/uninstall the mod every time that I want to go onto a server with integrity checks? How do you guys handle this??

Thx.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

I get an Integrity Check error on this file:

mods/tech/476rangetargets/dcs_manifest.x86_64

Is there any way to fix this? Or do I need to install/uninstall the mod every time that I want to go onto a server with integrity checks? How do you guys handle this??

Thx.

We use JSGME (http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98607)

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Thanks. I already use jsgme..

I was looking for a fix..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

Thanks. I already use jsgme..

I was looking for a fix..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

A "modded" game won't pass the integrity check... This ensures that if admins want a fair PvP Server, people can only join with a clean, standard DCS Installation, so it is difficult/impossible to cheat...

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

You can try putting the addon in your saved games\dcs folder (just make the save file structure as normal).

JSGME etc makes no difference with the range targets, it doesn't change any files already present it only adds content in the same way as any official module that you buy.

If servers are blocking things such as this then it's something the server would have to sort out, we don't use any form of integrity checking and nor do any other groups that we've collaborated with so its not an issue we've seen.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

A "modded" game won't pass the integrity check... This ensures that if admins want a fair PvP Server, people can only join with a clean, standard DCS Installation, so it is difficult/impossible to cheat...

Thanks for your reply. I have many mods that pass the Integrity check(as listed below). From what I understand DCS only checks for specific things. Not everything is considered an Integrity violation. Yes, they are trying to make sure there is fair gameplay. But you can mod the game, and also join a online server that has the Integrity Check option enabled.

+SweetFX 2 - 1ReShade - MAIN PROGRAM

+SweetFX 2 - Snacko

+Export - All Viewports by Snacko

+Move Radio & Message to Right screen w-Large Text

-+Fire and Smoke and Dust

+M-2000C - Black Cockpit 1.0 (Rlaxoxo)

+Farp Yellow

+Caucasus Terrain - GTM 6.5 by Barthek

+SU-25T English Cockpit Mod v1.3a by Devrim

+F-15 Cockpit by c@sper

+F-86f Worn Cockpit by Grizzly

+P-51 Sound Mod

+P-51D Cockpit for DCS v1.5.2 by Skulleader

+P-51D Dash Photo - Bettie Paige

+Speech - RUS to ENG mod

-+Wreckage Burn time

+M-2000C English Cockpit_v0.87

+Gazelle_EnglishCockpitsModv1.1 DEVRiM

If a mod has a file that violates the Integrity check, then you get a Red symbol at the top of the Server list. And you can click this Red icon to see which file caused the failure. (see pic below) You can still join servers which do not force the Integrity Check. But you cannot join popular servers like BuddySpike, 104th, Open Conflict, etc. Actually about half of the servers have it turned on.

If all of your mods pass the Integrity check, then you get a Green Symbol/Icon and can join any server.

You can try putting the addon in your saved games\dcs folder (just make the save file structure as normal).

JSGME etc makes no difference with the range targets, it doesn't change any files already present it only adds content in the same way as any official module that you buy.

If servers are blocking things such as this then it's something the server would have to sort out, we don't use any form of integrity checking and nor do any other groups that we've collaborated with so its not an issue we've seen.

Thanks. I'll try that. Yes, I understand that this mod only 'adds' files that don't already exist. And this file that is failing the integrity check does not exist even in the mod. So, I am guessing it is generated on the fly as a manifest of the objects it has, and does not match what the game thinks it should have? Anyhow, I don't think static objects should cause an Integrity failure, but maybe they will fix this in the future..

This fails the Integrty checking even before a server is selected. The red icon is on the Server list page before any server has been selected..

Sorry, didn't mean to hi-jack this thread. :smilewink: I guess I may have to just exit the game and enable/disable this mod every time I need to. I was just trying to see if anyone knew about this, and a work around..

Cheers! :thumbup:

Anyhow, I don't think static objects should cause an Integrity failure, but maybe they will fix this in the future..

Depends on the cheater's creativity. Objects that the client does not have, usually simply don't appear for him. I could use "Marker" objects to give me a better orientation.

This fails the Integrty checking even before a server is selected. The red icon is on the Server list page before any server has been selected..

Not sure if the manifest is generated or comes with the install/updates, but it may be a required list for a "integrity compliant" Mod?

Whatever the root cause, the idea is to prevent changes to DCS that can be used to cheat or cause problems.

Sorry, didn't mean to hi-jack this thread. :smilewink: I guess I may have to just exit the game and enable/disable this mod every time I need to. I was just trying to see if anyone knew about this, and a work around..

Cheers! :thumbup:

Maybe in the future ED puts up some details for modders to make compliant/non critical mods... at the moment it is how it is, if the integriy check says a file is non compliant, removeit and see if this breaks something, if yes, uninstall the mod whenever you join a server with IC enabled.

Luckily for our group we don't need IC and play fair...:D

Shagrat

• 2 months later...

OpenAlpha 2.0.4 seems to have broken the Range objects...Or...What am I doing wrong

Sierra

Screen_161120_184057.thumb.jpg.23128302c5f87ead65bb3d5e1bea1ef3.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Fantastic work, sitting here drooling over the amount of info I now have. Thanks!

"Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am 80,000 feet and climbing." -9th SRW Det. 1 Wing Ops, Kadena AFB, Okinawa, Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-4460, 16GB of RAM, MSi GTX 970 Twin Frozr V, ASRock H97M Anniversary, 2x 1TB HDD, Fractal design Core 1100, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Corsair Vengeance K70, Razer Abyssus mouse, BenQ 1080P monitor.

Thank You Inchon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

• 1 year later...

Hey Stuka,

I wonder if it would be possible to get a summary regarding all frequencies just like you did for AWACS and tankers (based on your sources) which are used for extensive training ? For instance, what would be the frequencies of the different JTAC in real life ? How about the CTR frequency ? I got those for DEL/GND/TWR/APP on the available charts, but how about the others ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm having a bit of a problem getting the latest 476 NTTR mission to run in 2.5 and was hoping someone might be able to help please?

I have installed the latest (22 Oct 17) 476 vFG Range Target Mod into the "tech" folder using JSGME. I can see it is activated in the module list in the module manager of the game. However, when I run the related "476_NTTR_p3.2.miz" mission file, I get the following error:

"Need modules for load mission: 476vGG Range Targets by Noodle & Stuka"

Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.