Any drawings of the AV-8B cockpit?

assafm25

Dos any one have some good drwaing with size of the Harrier pit ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

• 2 weeks later...

No news yet :cry:

i wish to found some good reference about the cockpit size and panels .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

well I can not find a supplier of the union jack(UJ) shaped dot matrix led's used in the displays's anywhere, the only ones I can get are the 7 segment type UJ ones, I'm thinking that I might be able to replace com1&2 with 1" oled displays on an arduino some how, I would be very interested in anyone elses ideas on these displays

With out having a clear pic of a real display just watching a couple of videos I would say that the displays are dot matrix and not 16 segment displays. Size I don't have a know reference to guess. I would get them in white (a larger choice) and then use green filter material over the displays and then the glass and frames that are attached to the panel.

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

Screen_171212_103456.png

Here is a screen shot I took (above),you can see its a union jack shaped led dot display, the only thing I can get now are these, I think there are called starburst led's, I don't really think it will make a big difference and if I want total realism I could always print out a transparency to make it dotted.

DSC02728.jpg