[W.I.P]No LODs for the F-16C

flanker0ne

All other modules, and many AI and static objects, have some LODs, the F-16C Blk50 is the only one without.

From what we deduce, for thte F-16C, the simulator load a 3D model of about 30MB up to 50km, unlike the F-18C which replace it with the first LOD after only 30m.

Did I miss some new LOD management technology ??

Edited by flanker0ne

All other modules, and many AI and static objects, have some LODs, the F-16C Blk50 is the only one without.

From what we deduce, for thte F-16C, the simulator load a 3D model of about 30MB up to 50km, unlike the F-18C which replace it with the first LOD after only 30m.

Did I miss some new LOD management technology ??

I think it just hasn't had them made yet. They were working on finessing the main 3D model until recently, only once that's done can you start pairing it back for LODs. It'll get it in time, i'm sure.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

• ED Team

Hi,

no LOD's yet, it is on the list to complete.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2