Maverick F : using the TGP

ex81

Hi,

simple question :

when using the TGP for the Maverick F, how do I get the TGP from Aria Track to Point Track ?

Please explain or give a link to a good tutorial.

Thanx

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

Point Track on the TGP can be achieved by right pressing the sensor control switch again after you have already assigned TDC priority with the sensor control switch (assuming you have the TGP on your right DDI).

RimOnBlue.png

F/A-18C - A-10C - FC3 - L-39C/ZA - Ka-50 - UH-1H - Mi-8MTV2 - F-86F - Spitfire - P-51D - P-47D - BF-109K - CA

Hi,

simple question :

when using the TGP for the Maverick F, how do I get the TGP from Aria Track to Point Track ?

Please explain or give a link to a good tutorial.

Thanx

You need to see "Chuck's" F18 guide, he has made one for pretty much every module, they are excellent and boil down a lot of the manual into procedures you can use straight away. Good way to learn the aircraft.

You'll find a link to the guide in the fourm page for each aircraft, and i think there is a link to a full collection. They arent hard to find once you know they exist.

You need to see "Chuck's" F18 guide, he has made one for pretty much every module, they are excellent and boil down a lot of the manual into procedures you can use straight away. Good way to learn the aircraft.

You'll find a link to the guide in the fourm page for each aircraft, and i think there is a link to a full collection. They arent hard to find once you know they exist.

Thank you for this advice,

But I have another question regardding the lightning pod:

how do I manage it to switch the picture down onto the MFCD to get a greyscale picture.

Help would be really nice.

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

CCD (tv mode) is what it displays upon taking the FLIR out of standby.

FLIR image is what the display changes to, after depressing the OSB pushbutton next to CCD.

After you have changed to FLIR, you then have the ability to change between BHOT and WHOT.

Cheers,

Don (callsign Ziptie)

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria