Modern Georgian Military Bases?

shawnyp420

I've been wanting to set up a 'modern' mission in Georgia, so I took to Google Maps satellite view for a reference on how to organize the aircraft... ...except I can't see ANY military airports that are still operational in Georgia. They're all rotten,, ripped up or closed down. Does anyone have any info on the modern Georgian air force? What aircraft they have and where they fly out of?

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, ASUS X570-PLUS, NVidia RTX 2080, 32GB DDR4 @2400MHz, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Corsair H100i cooler, Oculus Rift S.

This is my go to source, for those kinda questions:

https://www.scramble.nl/orbats/georgia

For other countries: Top Menu, Planning, Orbats, Given country, Order of Battle.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

All fixed wing air ops have moved to Marneuli AB, which isn't on the map (despite being within the autogen detail area). Kutaisi and Batumi are civil airports only, with Kutaisi having a new apron and terminal since the early 2010s. Tblisi-Lochini has most of the army's rotary wing assets posted to its northwestern apron.