DCS lock up with MP F-5E fully loaded with rockets

crazyave

I play MP with a buddy of mine, just me and him, and when I load up two F-5E's with four rocket pods and we both start firing our games lock up completely with in 5-10min. We tested this on the Nevada and Caucasus maps. It is 100% repeatable for us. In each instance I'm running the server from my side and he is a client. Some times his DCS would freeze up until End Task'd and sometimes mine would freeze the same. If we switch armament or planes all is well. Any ideas?

I have experienced this on MP cold war server when I launch multiple rockets in quick succession. I've tried a few different things to see if I can improve it from my end. One thing I did make a direct correlation was when zooming in on the HUD it's much worse than without doing so. I now attack without any significant zoom, not at accurate sighting but doesn't freeze the frames as much or at all.

• ED Team

If you can attach your dcs.log as a zip, it will give ED some clues

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2