efA MoD basic

little-Dog

Hey im new but i got this problem with the mod. I cant start up lock on fc2 and i have this error message pop up so im wondering how can i fix it? cause i was really hoping to fly the f-4.

Our Extra Sensory Perception is broken today. How about you tell us what the error message says if you would like others to help?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just my sig .02 cents worth.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

first off... fantastic mod... thanks for all the hard work... adding Bombers is really kool...

I have some questions about the mod.

1. how does the Harrier do vertical take off and landing? what is the command for nozzle direction?

2. how does the F-18 use it's ground weapons?

3. why does the C-130 not have any guns or bombs?

4. is there any plan to use the B-1 flight dynamics for the TU-160?

5. C-130 & B-1 explode on runway when tasked to take off from runway or parking.

6. A-50 has a constant cockpit warning sound.

7. how do the AGM 150s work in the B-1

8. is there a readme.txt some where with the new buttons that are added for individual planes in EFA 2.0?

9. what is the method of introducing a new cockpit to the game? could I be of any help on that front? modeling, working into the wee hours reading posts on how to make it work?

requests

1. Nukes for B1 and B-52

2. MOAB ordnance for C-130

3. Paratroopers to drop over battlefield.

4. Rocket Assisted Take off for C-130

Requested C-130 Armaments

AC-130A Project Gunship II

4× 7.62 mm GAU-2/A miniguns

4× 20 mm M61 Vulcan cannon

AC-130A Surprise Package, Pave Pronto, AC-130E Pave Spectre

2× 7.62 mm GAU-2/A miniguns

2× 20 mm M61 Vulcan cannon

2× 40 mm (1.58 in) L/60 Bofors cannon

AC-130E Pave Aegis

1× 40 mm (1.58 in) L/60 Bofors cannon

1× 105 mm (4.13 in) M102 howitzer

AC-130H Spectre

(Current Armament)

AC-130U Spooky II

1× 25 mm (0.984 in) 5-barrel GAU-12/U Equalizer Gatling gun

first off... fantastic mod... thanks for all the hard work... adding Bombers is really kool...

First off I am not the creator of this mod but I thought I would add what I can. You need to bare in mind that Eagle Dynamics never thought these planes will have been flown by anything but the AI which answers most of your questions

I have some questions about the mod.

1. how does the Harrier do vertical take off and landing? what is the command for nozzle direction?

There is no key for nozzle direction, as above you were never meant to be able fly the harrier, it would take alot of work to adjust the flight model for VTOL which would probably create unpredictable results at low speed. Just try and enjoy it for the aircraft it is.

Unguided bombs and rockets work fine by activating A2G mode via 7 Key, again please remember these planes werent designed to be flown by you so most guided munitions wont work and dont have the cockpit features to allow this.

3. why does the C-130 not have any guns or bombs?

Because its a C-130 transport model.

4. is there any plan to use the B-1 flight dynamics for the TU-160?

Not used the TU-160 so I have no idea what the problem is with the original, You can adjust your joystick curvature and saturation to have the effect of the flight model you would expect

7. how do the AGM 150s work in the B-1

Same as above point regarding guided munitions

8. is there a readme.txt some where with the new buttons that are added for individual planes in EFA 2.0?

I dont think there are any totally "new" keys, all commands use the same keys as the original aircraft

9. what is the method of introducing a new cockpit to the game? could I be of any help on that front? modeling, working into the wee hours reading posts on how to make it work?

I've read on here that its currently hardcoded so you cant insert new cockpits, we'll just have to sit tight till ED can help someone out with this if they decide they will.

requests

1. Nukes for B1 and B-52 - Why?

2. MOAB ordnance for C-130

3. Paratroopers to drop over battlefield. - Wont be possible

4. Rocket Assisted Take off for C-130

This isnt to say that some of the above things wont be input at some point, but its just my understanding of the current build.

Edited by Joif

thanks for all your answers... although they seem to be bad news on all fronts, it's nice to have the answers and not be looking for them.

"4. is there any plan to use the B-1 flight dynamics for the TU-160?

Not used the TU-160 so I have no idea what the problem is with the original, You can adjust your joystick curvature and saturation to have the effect of the flight model you would expect"

I cannot set the TU-160 or TU-95 for Client flight... am I missing something? is it a flyable aircraft already?

thanks for all your answers... although they seem to be bad news on all fronts, it's nice to have the answers and not be looking for them.

"4. is there any plan to use the B-1 flight dynamics for the TU-160?

Not used the TU-160 so I have no idea what the problem is with the original, You can adjust your joystick curvature and saturation to have the effect of the flight model you would expect"

I cannot set the TU-160 or TU-95 for Client flight... am I missing something? is it a flyable aircraft already?

All flyable planes are highlighted in " Yellow ":thumbup:

It is possible that the current versino of efA MoD doesn't have the Tu-160 or Tu-95, I don't know. If so, you can probably ask that they be implemented on the next version, or as a fix.

I should be able to answer or clarify a good deal of your answers

As said above, you can't. There is no way that I know of currently that would allow anything like vector thrust ala Harrier. Worse, no matter how people tried to mod the flight model, you would always stall at 60 knots, if memory serves (or kph, not sure).

You have to active air-to-ground mode in default.lua located in Config\input\aircraft\your_aircraft\keyboard\ (or joystick\ if you want direct joystick binding in-game) and delete the -- before air-to-ground mode (search for "Modes" category)

On an F-15 cockpit: rockets work fine, CCIP ; dumb bombs work, CCIP only, though they all drop together. Anything else won't work.

On an A-10 cockpit, all weapons similar to what the A-10 can fire will work. No anti-radiation or non-TV-guided or such, though.

To change the cockpit: look for CustomHuman.lua in Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common and look at the exemples at the end of the file.

5. C-130 & B-1 explode on runway when tasked to take off from runway or parking.

Don't know... Were there other planes tasked to the same airbase, by any chance ?

6. A-50 has a constant cockpit warning sound.

Maybe you over-G it ? You can always cut the alarms with RSHIFT+R

There are indeed no buttons added, but you can look at the list of commands activated (= made available) in the Command menu, listed under the chosen aircraft.

It is possible to implement new cockpit. No HUD, no MFD but every analog dial should work. It is, though, a very long and hard work and no mod has been publicly released yet that include this feature. Also, from what I understand, it is only possible to replace existing cockpit ; as for now.

Hi

first of all ...excellent mod guys, it opens huge new possibilities to the sim :thumbup:

My question is:

For example...would it be possible to fly the EF2000 instead of the Tornado IDS?. I mean, replacing its model & weapons (I know she wouldn't have her own FM)

Thanks.

Edited by mrmach

" MrMACH...Flies a cargo plane full of rubber dogshit out of Hong kong..." :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can some one tell me how do I get all F-16 skins available into the list?

I want to make them available for all the F-16's.

in the EFA mod and the training mod..

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

4 days and counting lol

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me if the Sweep wings of F-14, Mig-23 and Mig-27 sweep during flight? I want to say in a visible form, or they always look as "open" when you see your plane from outside?

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 2 weeks later...
kak mojno skachat efA MoD 2.0 basic
?

Can anyone tell me if the Sweep wings of F-14, Mig-23 and Mig-27 sweep during flight? I want to say in a visible form, or they always look as "open" when you see your plane from outside?
1. [ATTACH]42067[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]42068[/ATTACH] VNAO SuperMod!!! http://www.virtualnavairops.com/forum/vnao-mods/1021-vnao-fc2-beta-rc3.html

2.Mig-23(коkpit MiG-29a)

Mig-27(kokpit Su-25T)

2.1 Script\Common\Aircraft\CustomHuman(kokpit)

2.2 Script\Common\Database\Plane(HumanCockpit = "yes",)

2.3 Config\View\View\View

2.4 Config\View\View\Server

2.5 Config\Input\Aircrafts(create file mig-23\27)

2.6 Config\Input\AircraftsNames(['mig-27'] = _('MiG-27K'), ['mig-23m'] = _('MiG-23MLD'), )

File reload weapon

2.7 Script\Common\Aircraft\Rearm

2.8 FUI\Resources(Create file RC-Rearming-MiG-27)

Edited by ALF7

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

kak mojno skachat efA MoD 2.0 basic
Это английская ветка(the english way)Cмотри здесь(LOOK) http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=53227

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

• 2 weeks later...

So after a couple of month I will write here again and give you some news. The last months I havent the time to continue the EfA MoD and make it better and better. But now I will find some time to continue the Work on it. And Maybe i can give you some new features in the future. And maybe some new Planes and other extras ;)

I need some time for it but its just a Info that I will continue the work. So maybe in the christmas time you will become a new Version with new planes maybe new cockpits or maybe full 3D cockpits... I´m not shure but we will see ;)

So if there are some people interested in helping me on this big project you can send me a mail. And if you want to help and have no idea about programming you can just test new versions and tell me whats not working or if there are some bugs etc.

Kind Regards

little Dog

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

cool, I've got v2.0(b) installed but was thinking the MiG-23 could get an easy cockpit adaptation using textures something like the MiG-25R flyable mod at the Jabog32 site and getting the Fulcrum HUD working on it.

The Flogger doesn't have a HDD and the cockpit looks basically the same as a MiG-25R but with single engine controls/guages and I think a 3-position wing sweep control. Radar/navigation information is displayed on the HUD only. So an adaptation like this would look more realistic.

It's a bit too weird for me to fly the MiG-23 using the F-15C cockpit/HUD.

I have problem.

I changed pits for Su-17M4, Su-24 from Su-27 which is nonsense to Su-25T one. Whatever i play I can't have correct snapviews for them or even oryginal Su-25T. I thought it takes Su-25T snap views to Su-17 or Su-24.

How to fix that?

This is how the Su-25T looks like (snapview 0+3):

screenshot044ez.jpg

It should center on TV screen....

This is same in Su-17M4, Su24. When I revert back oryginal Server.lua Su-25T backs to normal but then Su-17/24 is screwed up - pit is inside tail.

How to get exactly identical Su-25T cockpit views in other planes which use 25T pit?

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ