efA MoD basic

little-Dog

efA MoD 2.0 basic is out now =)

Releasedate: 02.05.2010

Downloadlinks:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/ (Downlad/Gameplaymods)

lockonfiles: http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=267&lid=1755&ttitle=efA_MoD_2.0b_basic#dldetails

VRA: http://www.virtualredarrows.com/files/efA%20MoD%202.0%20basic.rar

Plane list:

(Standard planes)

Su-25

Su-25T

Su-27

Su-33

F-15C

A-10

Mig-29a/Mig-29c/Mig-29g

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AI Planes now Flyable)

Yak-40

A-50

C-130

F-4E Phantom

F-5E Tiger

F-16A/F-16C

F-18A/F-18C (can land on Carrier and folding Wings)

Mirage 2000c

Su-17M4

Su-25TM

Su-30

Tornado Gr.4/Tornado IDS

C-17

Mig-23ML

Mig-27

KC-10 (you can refuel other players with the plane)

IL-78M (you can refuel other players with the plane)

F-14A (can land on Carrier and folding Wings)

B-1B

B-52

S-3A Viking (can land on Carrier and folding Wings)

S-3A Viking Tanker (can land on Carrier and folding Wings)

E-2C (can land on Carrier and folding Wings)

E-3A

Mig-25PD

Mig-25RBT

Mig-31

Su-24M

Su-24MR

Su-34

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(New flyable Planes)

BAE_Harrier

(New flyable Planes coming with an Update)

Secret

Secret

Features:

- The most weapons will work on all new flyable Planes

- 6 DOF MOD integratet for all old and new Planes

- Refuel other players planes with the flyable tankers

- All Planes use their own flight dynamic

- Carrier Landing with the new flyable Planes are possible now (example F18 )

- Some Planes can folding their Wings now like the Su-33 (example F18 )

- Cobra for Su and Mig working now

- some more coming soon

Thanks a lot to all the people which are working so hard to make this big project possible and to make it possible that we can give you some updates in the future.

p.s Feel free to create new better Plane Models or Cockpits for existing ones. If you want we will add it in the Mod and replace the older ones.

Known Bugs :

- Su30 Cockpit position is wrong (to fix it go in your Lock On FC2/Config/View folder and open the sercer.lua

go to CockpitLocalPoint[PlaneIndex.iSu_30] = {4.7875, 0.7128, 0.0}

and change it to CockpitLocalPoint[PlaneIndex.iSu_30] = {7.7875, 1.7128, 0.0}

- Harrier cannot drop any A/G Weapons although using the proper A10 pit.

- Pylons / Weapons on Harrier seem to have wrong placement (see attached image). Maybe it simply cannot carry a 3xMav setup.

- Tornados ALARMS or AGM-88s cannot be employed, thats probably a general limitation. Also i did not managed to drop GBU's

-The 25TM offers three additional missiles; Kh-31A, Kh-31P, Kh-35 and an additional radar pod.

When i select a loadout with any of the above mentioned the weapons and the pod disappear the moment the game is unpaused if the skill was set to either Player or Client.

Kind Regards little-Dog

Edited by little-Dog
  • Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall we assume the Swepable wings problems on Tornado and Mig23/27 will be solved? The rest of the mod looks just great, a nice work you guys did on this one. Congratulations!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

This Mod and the possibility of custom Flight Models http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=52786 opens up a whole new world to Lock On flyers.

I think I've seen 3rd party cockpits done too (a half finished F-16 IIRC)..... the possibilities are endless.

Nate

Just want to say...AWESOME Mod!!! Waiting to refuel others in Multiplayer. Will the refuel boom be deployable manually? Is it possible to switch the view to the refuel Boom? Are there any (efA Mod) Multiplayer Sessions already? Thanks to all the developers!

Refule boom comes out automaticly. And only other players can see it. Its the same for the wing sweeping. Its all hardcoded so we can do nothing at the moment. Sry.

The Mod will include a freeflight test mission. Creating more missions is the community part ;) And if the Mod is out I think there will be some servers with multiplayer missions for the efA MoD =)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I should be able to answer these questions :)

Just want to say...AWESOME Mod!!! Waiting to refuel others in Multiplayer. Will the refuel boom be deployable manually?

At the moment at least, the answer would be no. Boom/Hoses are deployed once the Tanker is airborne. This is unfortunate, but I don't know if it is possible to make otherwise.

Is it possible to switch the view to the refuel Boom?

Well, you can use F4 view, and maybe tweak it so that it is placed as you wish. But unfortunately, the Tanker pilot doesn't see the boom/hoses deployed. Others do, however (same issue as sweep-wings).

Are there any (efA Mod) Multiplayer Sessions already?

Not that I know of. Though, there could (theoretically) be with the beta version which have been released (look for topic "More flyable planes" below). But you'd better wait for the final version ;)

Thanks to all the developers!

Seconded. Thanks to them, it is a lot of work

I think we should also thank ED as one of the developers. The decision to adopt a more open format made this kind of project possible.

I'd always hoped that they'd improve the potential for flyall mods with their last version of FC... I never expected it to happen, though.

Can't wait :)

Secret planes...

Can't wait² :megalol:

Great mod, i am impatient to see the evolution of that :thumbup:

Nothing Secret :P

laTypes["{2325337F-8CF8-4918-A149-9A1A2F62F157}"] = F_111;-- = 15; -- F-111F

laTypes["{EEC9AC95-3B6F-4F7B-A3A4-6367673DCF50}"] = MIG_29K;-- = 32; -- MiG-29K

Maybe these BUT need valid CLSID & 3D model by ED: :mad:

twuav_05_08.png

-- laTypes[""] = Tu_143;-- = 35; -- Tu-143

-- laTypes[""] = Tu_141;-- = 36; -- Tu-141

-- laTypes[""] = EA_6B;-- = 44; -- EA-6B Prowler

-- laTypes[""] = Sea_Lynx; -- 15 Sea Lynx Mk88

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

these AI planes that are now flyable..

my question,, where did the flight models and damage models coming from? are they correct or used from other aircraft?

thanx..

:joystick:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

these AI planes that are now flyable..

my question,, where did the flight models and damage models coming from? are they correct or used from other aircraft?

thanx..

:joystick:

AFAIK ED made them self to give a more realistic performance with the AI.

Update and Answers:

- We will use the Mig29K and F111 slot but not for this aircrafts ;)

- Wing Sweeping is not possible to see for your own Aircraft. Only other Players can see it. Its Hardcoded so no way for us to change it now.

- all Planes use their own flyght dynamic. That says all I think.

Status: Real 6Dof is integratet and working for all planes. Cockpit positions fixe is to 95% done. New Keyboardlayout for each plane is 95% done. Today we plan a big test flight with all efA MoD members and testers if all Keys are working, or if something is missing and if all weapons are working.

We plan to bring out the efA MoD basic during the next week. We have some more features like new 3D Models for some AI and now flyable planes. But we need time to integrate it. So I´m not sure if they will integrated in the basic version. More possible is that new 3D Models and maybe cockpits comes with a update in the nex month. Priority is to have a stable and fine working basic efA MoD version so you can use all and create new missions with the new features. And then we will give you better looking Models etc.

Kind Regards little-Dog

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What does efA stand for?

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

No need to download a GUID generation program. There are a heap of online GUID generators, for example:

http://www.guidgenerator.com/online-guid-generator.aspx

http://www.guidgen.com/index.aspx

The trick is getting everyone to agree on the same GUID for the same thing. That's why using 'slots' can work, but there is no real reason to re-use slots. LUA allocates values dynamically so can handle as many values as are needed.

Hi and congrats for the great job! I wonder if there is a possibility now with FC2 to add new cockpits to the game and not just replace some existing ones like in FC1. That would be wonderfull and I am sure if there is such an option, the modding community will create miracles in near future :)