DCS: Roadmap (unofficial - NO DISCUSSION HERE)

Silver_Dragon
Go to solution Solved by Silver_Dragon,

The rest is your hot keys.

With the right mechanical keyboard, you can get a really nice 'click', too! ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team
hey silver dragon.

do you know any info about DCS 64bit only enviornment?

also does your statement "Gunner manned position / onboard machine guns (in progress)" mean two players operating in one helicopter in multiplayer?

32bit support has already been dropped.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

When is the f 15 clickable cockpit goona get finished?

I think only see them if Belsimtek approve the F-15C Hardcore module develop, meanwhile, wait for news.

http://www.belsimtek.com/news/217/

We are considering the possibility of creating a complete avionics model with clickable cockpit and accurate systems modeling. This would be a major development however, so a final decision has not yet been made.

also does your statement "Gunner manned position / onboard machine guns (in progress)" mean two players operating in one helicopter in multiplayer?

Belsimtek talk of integrate defensive MG on Mil Mi-8, similar to UH-1H inboard crew. The manned position will have part of future ED multiplayer update.

http://www.belsimtek.com/projects/52/

Key Features of DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight include:

Unmatched flight physics providing the most realistic and dynamic conventional helicopter experience on the PC

Multiple player positions, including pilot, co-pilot, flight engineer, and door gunner

Accurate and highly detailed 3D cockpit featuring six-degrees-of-freedom technology compatible with head-tracking devices

Interactive cockpit controls that allow you to operate systems using the mouse

Accurate modeling of the Mi-8MTV2 instruments, weapons, engines, radios, fuel, electrical, and hydraulic systems

Highly detailed Mi-8MTV2 external 3D model, liveries, and weapons

Accurate audio environment based on custom Mi-8MTV2 sound samples

Immersive, handcrafted campaign with a variety of transport and fire support missions

Training with interactive and video lessons

Multiplayer coop mode for crew members of the same helicopter under development for a later update

Developed in close cooperation with actual Mi-8MTV2 operators

Edited by Silver_Dragon

I think only see them if Belsimtek approve the F-15C Hardcore module develop, meanwhile, wait for news.

http://www.belsimtek.com/news/217/

Belsimtek talk of integrate defensive MG on Mil Mi-8, similar to UH-1H inboard crew. The manned position will have part of future ED multiplayer update.

http://www.belsimtek.com/projects/52/

I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR THIS!!!!! THANK U FOR TAKING A MOMENT TO ANSWER MY QUESTION.

i really want to make a reflex copilot sight for the cobra, and a doorgun for the huey...

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

If I remembered correctly, Su-33 new 3D model has been released in 1.2.7 beta

And I found that you mentioned Su-33 new 3D model as released in 2013 while WIP in 2014

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

AFM F-15C will be a patch for FC3?

if only a patch will be free?

not sure; there is no mention of this either. I would hazard a guess, as it will probably cost everyone some sort of money. If you own FC3, you will probably have to pay an upgrade fee. :pilotfly:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

not sure; there is no mention of this either. I would hazard a guess, as it will probably cost everyone some sort of money. If you own FC3, you will probably have to pay an upgrade fee. :pilotfly:

The Next Eagle Dynamics DCS Modules

Later this year, we will offer:

A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs

Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs

F-15C: DCS Flaming Cliffs

Su-27: DCS Flaming Cliffs

These modules will feature:

1- Detailed 3D model (high polygon / high res textures)

2- 6 DOF cockpit

3- Advanced Flight Model (AFM)

4- Same level of cockpit system detail as the Lock On: Flaming Cliffs aircraft

We plan to release each at $19.99 USD.

We are releasing these modules for the following reasons:

1- It allows users access to these aircraft that do not own, or want to own, Lock On.

2- It allows users to buy just the aircraft they are interested in, without having to purchase the full Flaming Cliffs product.

3- It allows us to make these aircraft available to a much larger audience on Steam, Origin, GameFly and other digital retailers.

These updated FC3 aircraft will be made available for FREE to Flaming Cliffs 3 customers.

Other FC3 aircraft will be improved as well (like the Su-27, Su-25, F-15C and A-10A). When they are further along, we will discuss them.

We will develop a balance of lighter "DCS Flaming Cliffs" modules with more detailed/realistic "DCS" modules. The "DCS Flaming Cliffs" modules allow us to develop the more detailed "DCS" titles in a more iterative way. As such, we will continue to develop detailed simulation like A-10C. The next such "DCS" title will be F/A-18C.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=108764

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

ah hence the reason for FC3 to be priced at $50.00

:thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

DCS sell F-15 C AFM module with clickable buttons, ok standard is entirely correct! ! ! but I will not pay a penny for a patch ... Correction sell? : Doh:. immoral act ridiculous! ! !

If I have to pay to acquire the patch, I discarded my FC3 in the junk box

my English made in google translator

It´s always good to speak up, but there´s no need for hissy fits or threats of autoagressive behaviour (discarding FC3). ;)

ED has proven art several points that they respect the trust and investments that supporters have made at an earlier point in the development cycle of a product. BS2 was different, but worth it. And if you ask me, so would be said AFM patch (for a modest price). Of course I´d like to get it for free, but there´s no use getting upset before anything is set, carved in stone...

Dont´even know what the current status on this is, but I faintly recall something about it being free for FC3 buyers...?!

Have a good one

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

It´s always good to speak up, but there´s no need for hissy fits or threats of autoagressive behaviour (discarding FC3). ;)

ED has proven art several points that they respect the trust and investments that supporters have made at an earlier point in the development cycle of a product. BS2 was different, but worth it. And if you ask me, so would be said AFM patch (for a modest price). Of course I´d like to get it for free, but there´s no use getting upset before anything is set, carved in stone...

Dont´even know what the current status on this is, but I faintly recall something about it being free for FC3 buyers...?!

Have a good one

Really will be a pleasure to buy a new DCS F15C AFM module with clickable button...

But I do not buy update , I do not think right . . .

I did not want to seem aggressive, Sorry ! ! !

I'm using google translator :doh:

Hooooah, when was the Hawk supposed to be coming out next month? No one told me :D how exciting!

Edited by Serp Supreme

This post is protected by a pilot who has a serious lack of negotiating skills, but is absolute hell in a dogfight. If you do not belong here, please leave.

You have now been properly negotiated with.

MiG-29S Instant Action Mission Fix

Come check out and add to my list of all landmarks in DCS World!

^that works now

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.