a little help with TARGHET

Hi I have installed on my pc the program TARGHET for turn off light of Hotas Wartog but when I reboot my pc the light is turned on how I can do for to have always the light tuned off?

Bye

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

Nope?

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

Ok thank I have already see its but when rebbot the pc the led are on again... for this there is no solution...

• 2 months later...

That is odd, I turn my LED's off in the Target software then close Target and do not use it again, and they stay off.

Are you killing all power to your PC when it is off?

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Hi I have installed on my pc the program TARGHET for turn off light of Hotas Wartog but when I reboot my pc the light is turned on how I can do for to have always the light tuned off?

Long story short on this:

Works as designed / no solution.

If there's a way to automaticallys compile and start a TARGET-skript (run once), then you could use a 3-liner to switch the lights off and put this skript in autostart.

If you use a USB port that always stays powered, the lights MAY stay off for you. However, the reason it doesn't (otherwise) work for you is that unlike the old Cougar software, TARGET does not actually "load code" onto the Warthog units - it runs only in Windows.

When the device loses all power, it "boots up" and reads its firmware again, which says the lights come on.

"Tank! I need a program for a TM Warthog!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Thermaltake V9 SECC case | Corsair RM750 PSU | Asus ROG Ranger VIII | Intel i7 6700K | 16GB 3000mhz RAM |

EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW | TrackIR 4 w/ pro clip | TM HOTAS Warthog | TM MFD Cougar Pack | Win 10 x64 |

As I previously mentioned, the lights on the throttle do stay off for me after closing Target ( I do not use it currently for running scripts), even after I shut the PC down and restart, however I just checked and I do have my stick and throttle plugged into a powered USB hub.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Gents:

Just getting back into flight sims. I have the TM COUGAR HOTAS system. I am trying to use TARGET. How do you program/set up the Throttle Quadrant to control power/throttle? ... if sim uses either "+" or "-" or number settings......... I knew how to set up for Falon4, Battle of Britain using the programing b4 TARGET... many years ago.

CyStryker

• Like 1

Gents:

I want to pick up a new set of rudder controls....... I am using the TM rudder and it is not good enough. I intend on flying WWII and modern flight sims.......... Which rudder would u recommend?

CyStryker

MFG Crosswinds are superb. Pricier than the " store bought" type pedals, but well worth the cost.

Check out the MFG Crosswind review thread on this forum.

Don B