DCS A-10C QUESTIONS

Peyoteros

Or a lua-modified viewpoint of the F2,F3 or F4 view...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

What are your specs? --It's easier to diagnose the problem, if you are able to provide more info.

Ram?

OS?

Card + Driver?

DX 9?

Etc... Good luck!

Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit

Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2180 @ 2,00 GHz

RAM 2,0GB

NVIDIA GeForce 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 610i

As for the DirectX, I instaled the DX that followed with the Beta 4 during installing. (June 2010) version.

On the other beta versions I had the visuall effects, but after they optimized for the beta 4, it is all black :( But the sounds, theatre view and the info bar on the bottom on the screen is there.

[sIGPIC]sigpic70266_4.gif[/sIGPIC]

Snooze-81st-vFS

Uploading Screen Shots To Use With A Posting

I'm sorry, but I do not know how and have not been able to find any information in the forum areas which would tell me how to upload a photo which I might like to use in a posting.

Could someone please give me a short 101 course on how to do this or point me in the right direction?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You!

spn

Hello, what is the bouton or the touch for airbrake?

It's a switch on the throttle. Default keybindings are LCtrl+B to retract the brakes, and LShift+B to extend them. The brakes extend or retract for as long as the switch is held in the appropriate position, and lock in place at whatever their current position is when it's released. On the HOTAS, the switch will lock in the aft (retract) position, while the forward position is spring-loaded to return to the middle (neutral) position.

• Like 1

Hello

If I was forced to take a break and am still running Beta 1, can I just download the latest Beta and install it over Beta 1 or do I need to install each Beta version in order?

If the latter, then where can I download the Beta versions I missed?

Thanks

Hello

If I was forced to take a break and am still running Beta 1, can I just download the latest Beta and install it over Beta 1 or do I need to install each Beta version in order?

If the latter, then where can I download the Beta versions I missed?

Thanks

Download Beta 4 base version - that's all you need.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Control Profiler Question - Mapping Problem

Had some of this happen in Black Shark too but can't remember how I finally dealt with it:

(1) When loading a profile to edit keyboard and stick assignments often get they keyboard assignments duplicated in the Saitek controller assignments (or vice-versa) which ruins the profile. Sometimes the LOAD works fine.

(2) Cannot get the profiler to accept many buttons on the Saitek when using the "ADD" function. The slots in the Saitek column for many functions have only the background color ... no highlighting as if marked not available.

(3) Occasionally after a key on the KB is assigned, it is not recognized by the profiler (like when you click it in hopes of having the profiler jump to that line).

Tried clearing both Keyboard and Saitek categories but many of the functions I would like to assign to the Saitek remain un-highlighted and non-selectable.

So, is this challenge familiar to anyone and is there a recommended procedure for dealing with the CONTROLS profiler that avoids these problems? To compare, loaded Black Shark and the profiles there show *all* functions potentially available to the Saitek so the bottom lines is ... why so may unavailable under A10?

Apologies if I have overlooked something obvious.

Win 7 Ultimate

I7 - 920

Saitek X52 Pro

Logitech G110 kb

Best wishes,

JH

Edited by JHzlwd

I7-2600K@4322 MHz / Asus P8Z77 Deluxe

EVGA GeForce1080 SC Video

Samsung EVO 850 SSD / Dell U2711 monitor@2560X1440

Saitek X55 "Rhino" / Logitech G510

Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I have a brand new Warthog HOTAS. Where do I find the T.A.R.G.E.T software?

Here you go!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Hello, I have seen a video of dcs black shark where we will can see the hands and the legs of pilot with the view of cockpit. It will be same in DCS a10?

AND, in this video:

At 0:09, how to have a view also low?

Edited by Limelime

I cannot get my Targeting pod powered on any more (TGP) I am turning on my Armament Hud Control Panel (AHCP) and I get nothing... What am I missing?

Probably need a track to be sure, but generally all you need for the TGP is to flick the TGP power switch to the on position.I have seen that one of the random failures that can occur is the TGP - I've had it just switch off for no reason with no way to get it back on, and in the debrief there was a TGP failure event. So if it was just an isolated occurrence, it may have been that.

Other basic things:

• targeting pod is actually installed on the plane and the station correctly configured in DSMS (only an issue if you've changed payloads during the mission)
  • power is being supplied by ground power or APU/engine generator; and the battery & inverter switches are on
  • TGP power switch on the AHCP (next to the laser arm switch) is in the ON position

Hello, I have seen a video of dcs black shark where we will can see the hands and the legs of pilot with the view of cockpit. It will be same in DCS a10?

We hope so, if you have open beta access, take a look at this discussion thread http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=64589

AND, in this video:

At 0:09, how to have a view also low?

ah, thats possible with a minor alteration to the Server.lua file (remember to make a backup of it first)

look in your "\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\View" folder, open the server.lua with Notepad and search for the line "CameraTerrainRestriction = true" and change it to "CameraTerrainRestriction = false" then save.

You should now be able to move the external view cameras all the way to ground level...and even under it :D

Edited by Mustang
  • Like 1