My 1st Cinematic - Desert Mirage

itstheLIKWID

Hey everyone,

Go easy on me here haha! My 1st DCS cinematic video just went live on my channel today, I spent around an hour flying around, followed by another hour and a half of recordings then enjoyed a 6 hour editing session to put it all together. It gave me a massive appreciation for the people that have done these on a big scale which is what inspired me to make it in the 1st place. Anyway I've typed enough here is the video, massive appreciation if you give it a watch

Edited by itstheLIKWID

Thanks for the feedback mate, much appreciate it.

Doing this video certainly gave me idea's on how I'd change things and add in different perspectives for another one so yeah that would be pretty cool. One thing I've always enjoyed is following an aircrafts view whilst the other jet breaks off. Thanks again mate, really appreciated!

I agree, you can switch views around, and even assign a camera on the ground . I even like using the default F-4 view. At one point, it looks like your plane is on a stick. I think there is an option to allow the view to float, that might help. Still, it's pretty good, keep it up!