Unbelievable Spitfire movie

=Mac=

I saw it at the cinema here a couple of months ago. Even the missus came to see it!!!! And yeah, it’s a really awesome film

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Wish I could watch it. It will probably never make it here to Japan, legally, at least.
Look on Amazon Prime video or Vimeo or Google Play. From the movie's publisher page these are reported to stream or sell the movie. Even ITune if I remember correctly.

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes, it's being release on DVD and/or Blueray, but not through the same distributor in every country.

So in the UK you might be able to buy it from Amazon.uk.com, but for example, here in Germany you cannot buy it through Amazon.de. You'll have to look around to find the distributor for your locality.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

It's unavailable in most European countries, like most content on Amazon, iTunes and other platforms, and it's certainly uneven in the rest of the world as well. Never understood why those licences were still so regional nowadays, it's little short of begging people to get illegal versions.

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Apparently it's even hard to watch in the UK ;)

At least if you believe Amazon.co.uk, on the Blu-Ray product page:

"Region 2 encoding. (This DVD will not play on most DVD players sold in the UK [Region 2]. This item requires a region specific or multi-region DVD player and compatible TV."

Which is strange of course, since UK specifically has region-2 players. In any case, buying the DVD or the Blu-Ray doesn't seem safe, perhaps it's actually a region-1 or something else, it's not clear.

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Woth DVD shrink or similar software You can make Your DVD region free in minutes..

Yeah, no worries, my point is the legal way seems to be a nightmare, even in the country of origin.

Yeah, no worries, my point is the legal way seems to be a nightmare, even in the country of origin.
As usual, normally rules tend to cause problems to honest people more than to dishonest..

I just bought the same DVD, live in Italy, and was obliged to decript it and burn it to a blank one to see a movie for wich I payed the rights to view...

As usual, normally rules tend to cause problems to honest people more than to dishonest..

I just bought the same DVD, live in Italy, and was obliged to decript it and burn it to a blank one to see a movie for wich I payed the rights to view...

I'm about to do the same, I think :)

They're lucky that there are some Spitfire enthusiasts around the planet who'd stop at nothing to watch those documentaries :D

• 4 weeks later...

I just watched that on Amazon Prime. It was great!

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 1 month later...