Uninstall and reinstall all

arturojgt

Hi to everyone.

1) I’m having problem with my DCS open beta detecting my rig from few days a go, all work perfectly but now don’t.

I installed a 7 port USB 3.0 pcie to my pc and suddenly the DCS is not detecting the joystick any more when they are connected to this board, but no problem with DCS when I use the MB USB ports.

Xplane 11 works perfectly with the devices connected to the pcie USB.

2) I want to try uninstalling everything and make a fresh install. This will be the first time but I’m confused with and activate switch, a DRM button and a recycle bin. I don’t want to waste keys (I read that and look dangerous for my wallet), how do I need to proceed to not waste those limited activation keys?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

If you are just reinstalling DCS, there is no need to deactivate / activate ... since the registration information is kept on Windows' Registry.

However, if by fresh install you mean reinstalling Windows, then you will need to deactivate your DCS modules (and terrains and purchased campaigns) prior to deleting the old windows.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Reinstall is not needed. Just shut down the pc and load it up. Everything works. I had this multiple times with several updates. :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Reinstall is not needed. Just shut down the pc and load it up. Everything works. I had this multiple times with several updates. :D

Hi, I take the pcie board out, I think this is the problem. Thank you.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas