carrier elevator stennis

pete_auau

First time I have seen this, made a mission where I made 24 ai land on the carrier, was watching and than noticed the number 12 and 13 they reversed over the elevator and off the ship lol than I noticed the elevator going down and the door opening for the inside thought they were going to go inside but nope, after awhile the door slid closed and the elevator went back up, and it repeated again for the last 2 aircraft

That‘s pretty cool. Too bad I still spawn in the middle of the carrier and no AI can take off and land because they will just crash into me. I wish we had 2-4 normal parking spaces on the stennis, at least in single player for practice. This „auto“ mode doesn‘t work at all.

Yep, I saw that too. Pretty cool.:D

And yes it does need a little tweaking and the doors should be open at most times. They are usually only closed during foul-weather. But still pretty cool.

Edited by walleye62

so it thinks it is inside the hangar :D

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5