Not able to pan using mouse outside F-18

Bingo41

Hi,

For whatever reason, when I press F2, and I attempt to pan around the outside of the F-18, the view remains fixed.

However, when selecting the A-10C, I can pan around the outside of this plane when I press F2.

It appears this issue only applies to the F-18?

Bill Clark

Bill Clark

Win10, V-2004//I5-8600K 5.2GHz//Nvidia GTX 1080Ti//VRAM 11GB

RAM 32GB//2TB M2.NVMe//Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7//Corsair H115i

I’ve occasionally run into the same thing, I haven’t been able to discern any pattern or way to replicate it, just happens from time to time.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

F2 not working

I have had the issue from time to time but it seams if the menu is being displayed in the upper right hand corner of the game ( that's the comm menu) it will not allow outside rotation of the picture. The answer for me is to F12 the comm (close) menu and all is fine.

I have had the issue from time to time but it seams if the menu is being displayed in the upper right hand corner of the game ( that's the comm menu) it will not allow outside rotation of the picture. The answer for me is to F12 the comm (close) menu and all is fine.

Hmm, going to have to check this one out.

Bingo - have you tried alt+c to toggle mouse?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

There are bindings that can be removed that will cause this. I can't recall which ones though.

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

Under Controls, go to Axis Assign and look for:

Camera Horizontal View

Camera Vertical View

Camera Zoom View

Click your mouse column and assign MOUSE_X, MOUSE_Y, MOUSE_Z respectively.

i7-7700k OC'd to 5.0 GHz, ASUS 1080ti OC, 32 GB 3200 MHz G.Skill, Samsung 960 pro M.2, Thrustmaster Warthog, Saitek pedals, Valve Index HMD

Sandman,

Yes I tried ALT + c, and it didn't help.

I finally did a cleanup and repair and that solved my problem with the mouse.

Bill Clark

Bill Clark

Win10, V-2004//I5-8600K 5.2GHz//Nvidia GTX 1080Ti//VRAM 11GB

RAM 32GB//2TB M2.NVMe//Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7//Corsair H115i

Sandman,

Yes I tried ALT + c, and it didn't help.

I finally did a cleanup and repair and that solved my problem with the mouse.

Bill Clark

Hmm, interesting.

Sorry we couldn’t help you out but glad you got it fixed!