Reset G indicator button turn OFF the UV-26 !!

Hello all.

Setting the last keys on my helios profile i detected this error:

I checked the Clickeabledata.lua and i found the two buttons width the same device number.

Is that correct ??

elements["PTR-RSPE-TMB-WINK002"] = default_button(_("Accelerometer Reset Button - Push to reset"), devices.CPT_MECH, device_commands.Button_6, 910)

elements["PTR-UV26-ONOFF"] = default_2_position_tumb(_("CMD Power Switch, ON/OFF"), devices.UV_26, device_commands.Button_10, 910)

also happens width this two:

elements["PTR-RSPE-LVR-REDGRP005"] = default_axis_limited(_("5.5V Lights Brightness Rheostat"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_11, 914, 0.0, 0.2, true, false, {0.0, 1.0})

elements["PTR-L45-BTN"] = default_button(_("CMD Num of Sequences Button"), devices.UV_26, device_commands.Button_4, 914)

Thanks

Hello all.

Setting the last keys on my helios profile i detected this error:

I checked the Clickeabledata.lua and i found the two buttons width the same device number.

Is that correct ??

elements["PTR-RSPE-TMB-WINK002"] = default_button(_("Accelerometer Reset Button - Push to reset"), devices.CPT_MECH, device_commands.Button_6, 910)

elements["PTR-UV26-ONOFF"] = default_2_position_tumb(_("CMD Power Switch, ON/OFF"), devices.UV_26, device_commands.Button_10, 910)

also happens width this two:

elements["PTR-RSPE-LVR-REDGRP005"] = default_axis_limited(_("5.5V Lights Brightness Rheostat"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_11, 914, 0.0, 0.2, true, false, {0.0, 1.0})

elements["PTR-L45-BTN"] = default_button(_("CMD Num of Sequences Button"), devices.UV_26, device_commands.Button_4, 914)

Thanks

Thanks - reported as ticket #32341.

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU