Key Bindings Gone - Cannot bind keys in menu

ScottyBS

I did not loose any keys, but something strange ist going on. MAGIC SELECT now also activates the visor every time. The button for visor/nvg doesn't work anymore... hmmm, hotfix please please?

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

Not all bindings, but some things are acting weird.

Whenever I use 'JOY_BTN_POV1_L' button (MAGIC SELECT) (the big grey one on the TM stick) it's entering NVG/visor mode.

Gun-Arm binding on stick does nothing, I have to touch/click it one time with the mouse en then the bind on stick is working again.

[ i7 8700K@5Ghz (LC) - GTX 1080 TI (LC) - 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200 - Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 - Samsung 970 PRO NVME SSD - LG 34" Ultra Wide - HTC Vive - Virpil MongoosT-50/WarBRD Base ]

Not all bindings, but some things are acting weird.

Whenever I use 'JOY_BTN_POV1_L' button (MAGIC SELECT) (the big grey one on the TM stick) it's entering NVG/visor mode.

Gun-Arm binding on stick does nothing, I have to touch/click it one time with the mouse en then the bind on stick is working again.

Zeus is aware of both bugs.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

The keyboard issue is solved here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=245594

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."