Does the Stennis Ball adjust for different aircraft?

Sandman1330

When the F14 comes out, we will now have 2 available high fidelity carrier aircraft.

My question is, given the F14 is a longer aircraft than the F18, when approaching at on speed AoA, I feel like the pilot’s eyes will sit higher up and in a different position when the hook is in the ideal position for center ball. Given how sensitive the ball is close in, I feel like a tomcat pilot will see a high ball when he’s actually on glide path.

Conversely, the pilot of, say, an A4 Skyhawk would be opposite, due to the small size of the aircraft.

I believe in real life the ball can be adjusted for the aircraft type. Is this going to be done in DCS? Or are we going to have to just fly the ball differently, at least until the Carrier DLC comes out?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

Why was this moved to bugs? It’s not a bug, it’s a question about how the engine works / will work!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2