MiG 29 RWR not visible in well-lit conditions

Hi all,

Request ED to please fix this annoying problem of the RWR lights being washed out when the cockpit is well-lit. The lighting should be just like in the Flanker - every instrument clearly visible in all lighting conditions. Thanks in advance.

|| नभ स्पर्शं दीप्तम् || - Touch the sky with glory

• 2 weeks later...

If by ''well lit'' you mean ''direct sunlight'' yeah, that tends to wash things out in RL, too. Su-27 has an older cockpit, and most likely not uodated to the new graphics engine. The MiG-29 came much later, and has more appropriate lighting.

I do wish they'd fix the cockpit lights or at least make the flood lights a toggle. THAT is a bit much.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Give it a try to this mod please. Let me know if the file link still work:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3638335&postcount=20

After every update you might reset the mod again.

edit: All right. First the link is broken sorry. I also noticed that the liveries folder mod was changed to the main installation of folders C. I remember very well that we managed to solve this problem of RWR with this mod. After that, the main developer brought a fix for that, then this mod was not needed ... and now ... now we have the RWR problem back again. This time with the liveries folder changed to the game folder installation root in C. I suspect that this mod will not pass the anticheat shield after they made these changes. very very weird...

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]