BS2 with DCS World 2.5

Hello,

I have bought years ago BS2 and every time I launch DCS World from my pc a pop-up windows appear and ask me to activate my game:

th_BS2.jpg

th_BS-4.jpg

th_BS2-3.jpg

th_BS2-2.jpg

The thing is I have this game when I look into my purchase history on DCS World website, but there is no activation key, and it says obsolete. Also when I get to my game and launch it, and go to the ka-50 training or missions, I cannot access the cockpit on my 50. But when I look also into my game installed modules it shows BS2. I only have the camera view when trying to fly the 50. Can u help because I bought that game years ago and cannot fly it no more. :cry:

Thank you

KnightRaider

Processor: Intel i7 4790S 3.20GHz OC at 4.04GHz

Monitor: BenQ XR3501 35inches

Graphic Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 - Twin Frozr V - OC Edition - 4G GDDR5

Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII FORMULA

Memory: Kingston 32G DDR3 2400Mhz Hyper X Beast

HDD: WD 2x500G, WD Velociraptor 300G, SSD Kingston 150G

Joystick: Trusmaster Warthog Hotas,

TrackIR5 Pro

Go to DCS site and log in, you should see your key here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/dcs_black_shark_2/

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I dont see my key there.

KnightRaider

Processor: Intel i7 4790S 3.20GHz OC at 4.04GHz

Monitor: BenQ XR3501 35inches

Graphic Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 - Twin Frozr V - OC Edition - 4G GDDR5

Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII FORMULA

Memory: Kingston 32G DDR3 2400Mhz Hyper X Beast

HDD: WD 2x500G, WD Velociraptor 300G, SSD Kingston 150G

Joystick: Trusmaster Warthog Hotas,

TrackIR5 Pro

Wish I could help you man, but this seems to be a screwup on Eagle Dynamics' part.

When buying new modules, always keep your own local copy of all your product keys. Make sure they're the RIGHT keys!! As in, check, double check, then triple check to make sure they're right, then save a couple copies of the file.

Then, check once more.

When DCS World starts bitching and whining about your product keys being invalid, as it like to do to amuse itself from time to time, you can email ED (or phone them) and bitch about it loudly until they sort it out :)

I've had a few problems with keys myself, although I'm lucky enough that they sorted themselves out automatically after a day or two. These things happen, but it blows MASSIVELY when it does, since you already paid your money but can't use your modules!! :mad:

If you have a local copy of the key, try de-activating the module, then re-activate it with your key. If you don't have a local copy of the key, then... make sure you always, always, always and ALWAYS keep a local copy of the key :)

Best of luck, this can REALLY suck.

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!