I'm not complaining... Really

Flapjack09

I've been away from DCS for quite awhile and remembering all the fine points has been a challenge.

First I would like to say everything is working in beta on the Huey.

Second, I'm not sure why. I have looked through all the options to set the left engine throttle on the TM warthog for throttle twist and I'll be skunked if I can find it. Somehow it is working but I sure would like to know how to set it in case it ever fails to work in the future.

Thanks for your help.

WM

In the options tab, controls, uh-1 sim, find axis controls.

Then find the throttle setting (line) for tm warthog (column) and double click on it (pic1)

Then in the pop up menu (pic2) move the tm axis all the way up-down a few times untill system recognizes it.

If you succes, you will see your axis command on "Key/Button" area.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Yes sir it is.

Good flights

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

If u have the warthog, why not set the slider as the throttle?

for me I use the second throttle because when its at max position it gives me a bump stop to let me know how far I am from maximum with the collective. I can feel it with the heel of my hand.

saves me having to check the instruments so much. especially EGT.

I have the axis reversed so pull is up and push is down.

plus using the slider can cause issues in the gazelle, where it never goes 100%

Edited by Quadg

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.