VOICE ACTORS REQUESTED FOR COMPLETED 10 MISSION CAMPAIGN

Hi

I am in the throws of completing a 10 mission campaign. Its for the F18 and is a follow up to a previous 6 mission campaign I completed called " The Serpents Head". I released it in the user files, maybe you played it?

I have completed the new bigger campaign using computer emulated voices but in hindsight would like now to use real voices. Not done this before and thus canvasing to see if anybody would be interested in helping.

As the campaign is based in the black sea will be looking for regional accents for the ATC air bases and American male, and if possible female voices (for Stennis ATC), for the task force.

There are 450 voice files in the campaign.

If your interested and could help please shoot me a pm letting me know what type of voice you have.

Thanks very much

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

I will be looking forward to you 10 mission campaign. I enjoyed your serpent head 6 missions.

Thank you for work.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Thank you Reflected that is much appreciated.

I will send you a pm with details on

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.