Huey Hardpoint Texture Change

DMAN67

I recently installed a few skins in the /SAVED GAMES/LIVERY folder and for some reason most of the skins have this light green camo texture on the Hueys external hardpoints. I hate it and am curious how I can change these textures? I can't find where they are located. Can anyone help? I'd like the standard black texture for the hardpoints.

wyC7b5B7ikQvs2Zu5

Thanks in advance for your help!

Dave

after some updates, most of the old liveries became obsolete.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=228273&page=2

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

There is no need to delete them outright if you wish to keep them. You can fix it yourself but it takes some time and effort:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3739189&postcount=6

To me, it happened after the last update as the structure of the luas seems to have changed a little:

1. look for texture files called *.bmp.dds or *.tga.dds and rename them to *.dds

2. in the description.lua then rename anything referring to "*.bmp" (or *.tga) by removing the '.bmp/tga'

This fixed the problem in my case.

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

Thanks, will try that :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

For the original poster... standard black hardpoints... add this to description.lua for the skin

{"uh1_weapon", 0, "uh1_weapon_blk", true};

otherwise they are tan I think

Thanks; will give that a try………..:thumbup:

Ok, i tried it ; works for the hardpoints and the skin looks ok for now……..adjusted the description.lua ;

Screen_191009_111401.jpg

Edited by Emmer