SHIPS

Prowler111

SHIPS  

317 members have voted

1. 1. SHIPS

• Yes
    • No

Any news about the RAZBAM ships?, from the Tarawa release, has not show more info about the others US / Nato / Soviet / Russian ships. Has RAZBAM waiting to some ship improvements to add them to DCS World? or South Atlantic theatre and assets has put them "on hold"?

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does look great.

I know that this is probably asking too much...but...any chance for some European / NATO love?

For ex., the our newest carrier Cavour?

...and FREMM frigate?

maxresdefault.jpg

portaerei-cavour.jpg

I for one would like to see the Cavour.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 1 month later...

If you're going to do ships, then I'd suggest a real world fleet module. A Gator Navy fleet and a Blue water Navy fleet rather than a single type of ship.

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

• 1 month later...

They build it... I'll buy it. The more detail the better in my opinion. Just like they have Flaming Cliffs aircraft and then the more realistic modules or "game" and "simulator" options. I think a lot of people would be willing to pay a reasonable amount for an aircraft carrier. The only question is... what do people feel is a reasonable amount? And if you are not interested you don't have to buy it, just like with any other module.

• 3 weeks later...

$20 is reasonable for a carrier. It's "only" a model, without the rest of the complexity of systems development, so keep it relative. That is in no way saying modeller's efforts are not appreciated - they most certainly are!

If it was a complete fleet, I'd go to $50.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am in favour of Project 1123 Condor/Moskva class antisubmarine helicopter carrier (I heard, Razbam is doing this model) :-) Have a lot of information on it and even visited this ship back in 1992.

С уважением,

Olek. :smartass:

- Любите ли вы небо? - Нет, я не люблю небо. Любить надо женщин, а небом надо жить.