2.5 Cockpit is too dark?

I have some several modules and i think that mi-8's cockpit is too dark.

it is very hard to see gauges even during the day time. i always have to turn gauges light and sometimes even dome lights

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

With global illumination on, the cockpit can get a bit hard to read in places, but I don't really find it bothersome. Maybe I'm just so used to reading the instruments at a glance.

The Ka-50 has a worse time there. The autopilot channels get *darker* then they light up! Go figure..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had trouble with the cockpit illumination as well. I always turn on the Left Cockpit light regardless of the weather or Sun when I'm starting up the Mi8. Once started I have both the left and right cockpit lights on just to see better.

You can activate a hand touch. L Alt + L, I think. I'll double check. Not the best light source ever, but something.

Don't forget that you can use the gamma slider to brighten up your cockpit, albeit at the expense of washing out the external view.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

i am using 2.0 gamma and i don't wanna raise it because in that case, whole world shines too much.

it's interesting becasuse i don't have such problem with fc3 modules or a-10c or uh1.

even gauge lights can't light the numbers properly.

other weird thing is, landing light illuminate the whole cockpit like a flashbang

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

other weird thing is, landing light illuminate the whole cockpit like a flashbang

You will see the anticollision light reflected in both the Mi-8 and the Ka-50. It's a modeling issue, should be easily fixed.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]