7 Days Campaign

dimitriov

Hi fellows Gazelle players :)

Since I finished (approximatively I recognize on some parts :D) the job on the Operation Dixmude Solo Campaign, I was thinking of creating a ... How do you say in english when you say "something which follows" ?

Well, I'm going to make something which follows.

And as long as it will be a free time project, for free, I am going to need your help.

The campaign is designated under the name "7 Days". Don't ask me why, it's part of the scenario. It will be a 7 to 10 missions campaign. Here are the caracteristics I'd like to reach :

- Higher accuracy in the military deployments than Dixmude.

- Use at least the HOT and the Canon version.

- Allow the campaign to be multi-playable.

- A denser audio environment.

- Improve characters behavior, personality.

- Tell a sad, very sad story.

- Create longer missions (Up to 3-4 hours for some).

So now, as you may imagine, such work needs some time. I'd like to do it, I may never finish it, and this is why I decided to release the missions by "episodes". The first episode will come this summer, with the two first missions, then the rythm will be of approximately 2-3 missions a month.

As usual, there will be a complete pdf, and the missions will be disponible in both english, and french. I may add other languages as long as you deal with the translation on your own.

And now, this is where I need you. ;)

I'm going to need at least 5 to 8 voicemakers, speaking english fluentely.

- 2 to 3 British accents, if possible with a woman.

- 2 to 3 American accents.

- 1 Russian accent able to speak both english (enough to understand a simple text) and Russian fluently.

Such work isn't very complicated, you only need a good quality micro (without too too much noise), and a software to record your voice. Usually it's about 1 minute of work per audio (after a bit training) and I may not need for more than 10 audios per person per mission.

Thank you for your help !

Nicolas

Edited by dimitriov

dimitriov,

Count me in for a US voice. I'm a former US Naval Flight Officer, so I am comfortable with the inflection and lingo. My voice is a deep baritone. You can hear me in Broken Wing as "Overlord", although my voice is actually deeper (I increased the tenor to better match the in-game voice).

Hi Home that's fine ! I get you on my list, I will anyway need for the volunteers in end May-Mid-June so you've got all the time for other projects currently ;)

For the map I have thought about Normandy yes, but I'd prefer everyone to get access to it so it will probably be Caucasus.

English Speaker

Hi Dimitriov, if you still need a Gazelle English speaker albeit with a Northern Ireland twang. I used to fly the British unarmed Recce version for the Army Air Corps and had about 3000 hrs on the Gazelle. Contact me if needed

Edited by mickt014

There are old Pilots and there are Bold Pilots.....but there are no Old Bold Pilots :pilotfly:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...