OG Odessey owners

Hellcat

At the moment I'm using a Lenovo but was able to grab an original Odyssey to try ....I'm having a hell of a time trying to get the 6DOF working in DCS or in anything for that matter .....

Because my play space is so small (just enough area for my pit) I can only calibrate with sit and stand when I try room scale it says my play area is to small and or it just fails to draw no matter what I do. I added more light to the room so I'm thinking that's not the issue...

Funny thing is the Lenovo works fine setup this way with no tracking issues at all ...thinking it may be a camera issue?

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue or maybe has suggestions....

Thanks

i7-9700K @ 5.0 l MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus MB l 32GB DDR4 2400 Ram l Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 l EVGA 3080 FTW l Win10 Pro l WarBRD/Warthog Hotas l VKB MkIV rudder Pedals l Reverb G2

if you have blank walls, that will cause issues. I had to take some post-it notes, draw X's on them with sharpie and place them randomly on the wall. This is due to the way the headset tracks using IR cameras. If there is nothing on the wall it cant track and the headset will go all crazy.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

I read that somewhere ....I have 3 monitors in front of me so I think i should be good in that respect....I'll look into that more thanks...

i7-9700K @ 5.0 l MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus MB l 32GB DDR4 2400 Ram l Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 l EVGA 3080 FTW l Win10 Pro l WarBRD/Warthog Hotas l VKB MkIV rudder Pedals l Reverb G2

I noticed with my O+ that, when it gets dark in my room and I launch DCS, I can no longer lean forward in DCS. Restarting DCS with the lights on, I have full 6DOF again. Coming from the Rift with it's tracking sensors, having to have the light on was new for me as well.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com