FC3 modules install question

DaddySchlich

Hi, I have DCSW 2.5.3.23225, the latest version, installed, and have FC3 as an installed module in the module manager. Su-27 for DCS World is listed as a module, but the button is to the left (green) indicating not installed. I understand from other posts is that that module listing is intended only for those who bought that module separately from FC3. So I could delete that module entirely and not lose anything, right?

If that's right, the broader question is how do I know whether all of the FC3 modules, including the new MiG-29 modules are installed?

Thanks for the help!

Daddy Schlich

So I could delete that module entirely and not lose anything, right?

If that's right, the broader question is how do I know whether all of the FC3 modules, including the new MiG-29 modules are installed?

I would backup only the missions folder from program files\dcs\mods\aircraft\su-27\ because of a mess that exists currently with FC3 vs separate modules missions and campaigns.

The quick method for checking what aircraft you have available is simply to use the "Create fast mission" menu and check the aircraft list.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria