***DCS: AJS37 Viggen Now Available for Pre-Order!!*** - Page 14 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-27-2016, 09:59 PM   #131
Goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilduck View Post
Kan det inte bli den 27e snart
It IS the 27th..! Just not the one that matters.
Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 10:42 PM   #132
Mags

Preordered a Viggen and a T-shirt.

I'm ready! Take me to the FARA zone.
Intel Core i7-4770K - ASUS Maximus VI Formula, Socket-1150 - Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 2400MHz 16GB - NVIDIA GTX1080Ti - Eizo 27" LED FlexScan EV2736W-BK, 2560x1440 (Processor, graphiccard and MOS-FET custom watercooled)
Mags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:42 PM   #133
Dirkan

Preordered. However, why don't we get a bonus when purchasing this? I got a 10$ bonus when buying the Spitfire, but why not the Viggen?
Dirkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 02:04 AM   #134
Mmmslash

LNS did not participate in the Bonus system with the MiG-21Bis. It is not surprising, personally, that the Viggen will not either.
Mmmslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 12:00 AM   #135
Grundar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDieing View Post
I'm sure its safe to assume the Viggen will support both 1.5 and 2.0.

EDIT: And if one of two will be supported initially, it will be 1.5, and in a later stadium 2.0. The plans are to unify those two anyway in the coming year .
Thanks mate, It's what I kind of figured anyway.

I'm in a first world country with the first world problem of disgraceful internet on our "national broadband network" - high speed and cheap for all the country**

**except those in rural areas who will only be offered satellite at the rate of $100/month for 5GB....... Even though i have direct LOS to a tower 4km away - an installer (who never actually showed up at their promised times), listed my property as non-serviceable - after a 4 month wait for them to "come out and see". So now I have another 6 month wait for a "low priority" reassessment. This at the cost of $300 a shot.

Hence my tightness - DCS 2.0 w/ NTTR would be roughly $600 lol on that plan. It's currently cheaper on mobile broadband :/ So i'm sticking with that at the present.

Sorry for the massive whinge fest for anyone who had to read that.

On a Viggen pre-order related note: Does anyone have any, more specific, dimensions of the T-shirts? They are (obviously) listed as S, M and L but that can vary globally. I couldn't find anything on the heatblur website.

I will probably hedge my bets with a medium as I can always gain some weight if it's too big But I would hate to order a medium and find out that I will look like an 80's spandex tight clad rocker with it on lol
Grundar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 01:06 AM   #136
Cobra847
3rd Party Developer

Quick note: Our store is offline for the next few hours.

Founder & Lead Artist
Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/
Cobra847 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 07:02 PM   #137
IzoAzlion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundar View Post
Thanks mate, It's what I kind of figured anyway.

I'm in a first world country with the first world problem of disgraceful internet on our "national broadband network" - high speed and cheap for all the country**

**except those in rural areas who will only be offered satellite at the rate of $100/month for 5GB....... Even though i have direct LOS to a tower 4km away - an installer (who never actually showed up at their promised times), listed my property as non-serviceable - after a 4 month wait for them to "come out and see". So now I have another 6 month wait for a "low priority" reassessment. This at the cost of $300 a shot.

Hence my tightness - DCS 2.0 w/ NTTR would be roughly $600 lol on that plan. It's currently cheaper on mobile broadband :/ So i'm sticking with that at the present.

Sorry for the massive whinge fest for anyone who had to read that.

On a Viggen pre-order related note: Does anyone have any, more specific, dimensions of the T-shirts? They are (obviously) listed as S, M and L but that can vary globally. I couldn't find anything on the heatblur website.

I will probably hedge my bets with a medium as I can always gain some weight if it's too big But I would hate to order a medium and find out that I will look like an 80's spandex tight clad rocker with it on lol
That is insane.
IzoAzlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 08:36 PM   #138
bones1014

Tomorrow's a new year. Maybe a Viggen early release?
bones1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 07:26 PM   #139
Corvus

Preordered! My heart is bleeding seeing dolar exchange rate to polish zl, but to hell with it. Viggen is worth it!
Old 01-02-2017, 07:43 PM   #140
funkyfranky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra847 View Post
I just got my rift a few days ago, so I can now better ascertain VR performance (though, with some underclocking on the GTX1080 )
I nearly don't dare to ask, but since it is less than four weeks till release...
How is this beauty looking in VR? From the 2D pictures and movies alone, it must be awesome to see everything in 3D