ABS Gaming System FS

BuzzU

I bought this a few months ago and hardly used it. I've been doing lots of camping and fly fishing and had no time to do any gaming. This system runs DCS perfect. I can click on the high setting in DCS and set AA to 8X and AF to 16X and get 170fps and it's very smooth with no stutters. It does the same with Normandy, but fps are at 90-100 and smooth.

I'm moving to a cabin in the mountains and it won't have any internet or even electricity. I'm more of a mountain man than a gamer with my passion being hunting bear/elk and fly fishing. So, my loss on this system is your gain. It still looks brand new with few hours on it.

Here's the system where I bought it. The only difference is instead of it coming at 4.2 it came at 4.5. It runs good at that. I can install what I bought in DCS if you want it. Normandy, P-51, Spitfire, FC3, and A10C.

$800 and i'll split shipping with you. I still have the original packaging, so just shipping charges.

I don't come here often, so my email is...............petegaimari@yahoo.com

Here's the system.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883102273

Buzz

Looks like nobody is interested, so i'll just keep it. I plan on having a generator at the cabin and can play DCS offline. I haven't tried that. Is it possible and can I play all the missions/campaigns?

I always wanted to learn the A10c and this will be a good chance to get that done. I'll have lots of free time. Especially, in the winter.

Buzz

I bought this a few months ago and hardly used it. I've been doing lots of camping and fly fishing and had no time to do any gaming. This system runs DCS perfect. I can click on the high setting in DCS and set AA to 8X and AF to 16X and get 170fps and it's very smooth with no stutters. It does the same with Normandy, but fps are at 90-100 and smooth.

I'm moving to a cabin in the mountains and it won't have any internet or even electricity. I'm more of a mountain man than a gamer with my passion being hunting bear/elk and fly fishing. So, my loss on this system is your gain. It still looks brand new with few hours on it.

Here's the system where I bought it. The only difference is instead of it coming at 4.2 it came at 4.5. It runs good at that. I can install what I bought in DCS if you want it. Normandy, P-51, Spitfire, FC3, and A10C.

$800 and i'll split shipping with you. I still have the original packaging, so just shipping charges.

I don't come here often, so my email is...............petegaimari@yahoo.com

Here's the system.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883102273

It's a pretty good build tbh. Personally i'd suggest keeping it elsewhere for online use like you suggested instead of selling it quite yet. You can try selling on Amazon or Ebay, But selling gaming PC's aint as easy as it used to be.

DCS Modules Owned:A-10C, FC3, Yak-52, F/A-18C, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-5E, M-2000C, L-39, Hawk T.1A, C-101EB/CC, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, BF-109K4, FW-190D9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50, F-86, DCS:CA, WWII assets, F-14A/A+/B

DCS Terrains Owned: All

PLEASE MAKE UH-60L and AH-64D!!! :pilotfly:

Can't believe i'm still online, but they seem to taking their time shutting me off.

I thought i'd see if anybody would want it, but it runs games too good to get rid of it. I can play DCS offline and learn the A-10c. I've got a bunch of campaigns loaded once i'm done with training. It will keep me busy at 10,500ft in the Rockies. In between fly fishing, hunting and hiking with the pooch anyway.

I'll be fine as long as a bear doesn't think I look like lunch. :)

Buzz