F-14 HOTAS mapping?

viper2097

Yeah, thats true, maybe the thread should be closed. The questions have been answered more then good enough.

Just a small more thing to add:

I'm not thin skinned. Answering the question would have cost Mr. Tomcat 5 minutes and would have made him my hero of the day / week / month.

Investing even more time, just to tell somebody to search it on his own is not a good manner.

You are right, he does not owe anyone here something, but as for everyone other: It is better to stay silent then adding something not productive.

If you guys welcome such a behaviour: Shut down the forum. Every question is unneccesary because the answer is standing in any manual.

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

• 2 years later...
On 1/14/2019 at 8:23 AM, Strikeeagle345 said:

No one asked him in this thread and he was very rude. There are other people / tomcat pilots that have the same information, have been more helpful, and whom have been SIGNIFICANTLY nicer and more respectful. I'll gladly take those guys over Mr. I was a Tomcat pilot / Rio so go read the NATOPS any day.

I am not going to apologize for what i am about to say,

but as a former serviceman of my country's armed forces and a current pilot rated on B777, and someone who is fairly competent in DCS, it is people like you that give DCS players a bad name even in the IRL pilot community...

even more so when you dare to fly the "ED BETA TESTERS" flag... mind you, ED beta releases have been shit for the last 4 years with obvious bugs that should have been weeded out during testing.

seriously, stop behaving like an entitled child when it comes to aviation related matters, no one will spoon feed you anything, as a pilot trainee and pilot you are expected to do your own study and survive with flying colours anytime you are in the cockpit... If you want to talk the talk, please walk the walk... if not, stop pretending to be a pilot online and be humble instead of whining how the IRL guys "bully" virtual sim pilots