Haven't Received My P-51 Product Key

Pips

Last update I received via email was #14, saying that info on the product key would be forthcoming.

Today I received update #20, Heaven only knows where the other 6 went to.

But still no product key. Ahhhh what do I do? Who can I contact?

Cheers

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team
Last update I received via email was #14, saying that info on the product key would be forthcoming.

Cheers

I cant speak about the keys, but all the updates are available on the Kickstarter page.\

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/508681281/dcs-wwii-europe-1944/posts

I hope that someone comes along that can answer your issue with the key.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Cheers

May I ask what your pledge was? That would determine when you are supposed to get your key. I pledged $65 so I got it right after the kickstarter.

I haven't received either, am in for $215.

Not a train smash as I have it already, was just going to pass it on to my mates anyway but keen to get an update.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Please PM Luthier1 from kickstarter thread with details of your pledge & KS name, he will then try and sort it out for you.

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

I pledged via PayPal, does anyone know how it goes from here?

I know that the paypal plegders should be contacted. but we are at least 4 weeks in the game and I have still to get a message from luthier. I send him a PM in the beginning of week 3 to ask him when he planned to contact us. I still have to get a reply. I know he is busy but a roadmap is the least he can do.

Please PM Luthier1 from kickstarter thread with details of your pledge & KS name, he will then try and sort it out for you.

Cool thx, pm'ed luthier1 here on eagle forums. Will wait and see.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Hope your patient, i pmed him on 10-13, still waiting.

not so much :unsure:

edit: just 2 questions to those that did receive the keys,

1. Where they mailed to your email as per the kickstarter updates, and if you dont mind can you clarify the sender and the title of the mail, so I can make 100% sure I am not missing it.

2. I want to give these 2 to my mates, will this be a problem in that the keys are somehow linked to my login account or something?

thx

Edited by Vlerkies

not so much :unsure:

edit: just 2 questions to those that did receive the keys,

1. Where they mailed to your email as per the kickstarter updates, and if you dont mind can you clarify the sender and the title of the mail, so I can make 100% sure I am not missing it.

2. I want to give these 2 to my mates, will this be a problem in that the keys are somehow linked to my login account or something?

thx

Received on 12th October from luthier1@gmail.com

DCS: P-51D Mustang Product Key - Your Reward from DCS WWII: Europe 1944 Kickstarter

You just get the serial in the mail, so it is not yet linked to an account.

confirm received as above just serial so you can bind to any account.

A $40 dollar pledge gets you A backer medal in forum, Beta access, and all flyables in game. Nothing for DCS World.

Edited by G00dnight

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

Received on 12th October from luthier1@gmail.com

DCS: P-51D Mustang Product Key - Your Reward from DCS WWII: Europe 1944 Kickstarter

You just get the serial in the mail, so it is not yet linked to an account.

Thanks, had another look and nothing like that in my inbox.

as for the ks paypal pledges luthier said he would e-mail with request for your wants then before shipment e-mail again to confirm, I dont know a timeframe for this. I think he asked in one of the updates for anyone who wanted a p51 from paypal to ask him through pm with details of their pledge. luthier also said that he would try to make all backers happy within reason ie if they had a pledge on ks for say $100 and want matrix options it could be doable.

it is just getting hold of him as obviously he is a bit busy.

Maybe they ran out of keys in the bundle they were initially sent?

I also saw in one of the updates that they would send through a survey regarding shipping (suppose for the T-shirt). They can keep the $15 shipping portion and the shirt from me, I was always only interested in the software.

When your reward is ready, Ilya Shevchenko will send you a survey via email to request any info needed to deliver your reward (mailing address, T-shirt size, etc).

In the same mail though it said thanks for backing to the 2553 or so backers, looking around it seems the reward thing is a manual process which is quite daunting, so I guess we just have to wait.

Edited by Vlerkies

one other thing don't expect any of the rewards like manuals etc until way into next year maybe even after main release as they have to be made but they need to have the info from the release version, its no good doing a manual before you know how it will all work is it.

same as you I am not interested in the t shirt and bits, all i want is a playable game with the aircraft offered and the manuals i pledged for.

I can wait.....

one other thing don't expect any of the rewards like manuals etc until way into next year maybe even after main release as they have to be made but they need to have the info from the release version, its no good doing a manual before you know how it will all work is it.

same as you I am not interested in the t shirt and bits, all i want is a playable game with the aircraft offered and the manuals i pledged for.

I can wait.....

Yup, with you on that, just after the software man, and do not expect any of the manuals at all till well into next year, even well after release.

But my mates are chomping at the bit for the P51 keys hehe

:D

Vlerkies did you pledge on KS or PayPal?.

Have you checked your spam/junk mail box, it could be too late if your browser empties it automatically mine does as a mail gets to 30 days old it is autobinned.

still luthier will sort it as soon as he gets in touch.

I would maybe put a comment on KS page that you have PMd him on here I know he is probably trying to sort out Official forum/Website. Then we will have a central place for Questions, hope he realises how much traffic it will get LOL.

I received my key straight away but it did go into junk folder.

Vlerkies did you pledge on KS or PayPal?.

Have you checked your spam/junk mail box, it could be too late if your browser empties it automatically mine does as a mail gets to 30 days old it is autobinned.

still luthier will sort it as soon as he gets in touch.

I would maybe put a comment on KS page that you have PMd him on here I know he is probably trying to sort out Official forum/Website. Then we will have a central place for Questions, hope he realises how much traffic it will get LOL.

I received my key straight away but it did go into junk folder.

Its was done through kickstarter via the amazon pay channel with a credit card.

Yeah, maybe it went to spam and has been auto cleared, certainly not there now though. Its a gmail account.