Sharkpit 2.0 question

ScEBlack1

You have no RWR lights because you have no RWR to start with ;)

Now I've got that out of the way, can you describe your issue in a bit more detail. And I assume you mean LWR :D.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

What do you mean by they don't work? Have you turned the system on? Are you actually being attacked by a weapon system that is using laser guidance/range finding?

We need a bit more information other than it doesn't work dude. I've not had, nor have I heard of anyone else having any issues at all with the Shark-pit 2.0 mod.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

"What do you mean by they don't work? Have you turned the system on? Are you actually being attacked by a weapon system that is using laser guidance/range finding?"

yes LWR is on (green light behind and right of pilot) flying straight into trouble with giuded roockets at me and nothing?

What type of "guided rockets"? Not all threat systems use a laser range finder or designator (in fact fewer do than don't), so obviously the LWR will give no warning at all for threats that don't lase you before engaging.

Also, are you getting audio/text warnings on the EKRAN? If not then it sounds like your not being shot at by something that does not employ a laser ranging system.

Do a quick test, put an Avenger or Abrams and a Ka-50 in the mission editor, hit fly and then head straight towards them. See if you get a warning then.

Spoiler

"Also, are you getting audio/text warnings on the EKRAN? If not then it sounds like your not being shot at by something that does not employ a laser ranging system."

My bad (stupidity actually) I was not being shot by LR system, thank you Eddie I appreciate your guidance.

Yes... BUT... I don't know if the Sharkpit-Mod is working correct after the Patch 1.0.1

There was a change in the game and I don't know if this is fixed in the mod.

If you want to have a working mod use my version of the sharkpit:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=44297

There is also a little sign on the right backside panel for the UGM B switch. (Done by myselfe)

Edited by =STP= Dragon