Newbie Q. Game in Steam Library but not installed

Cmaker3

Hi,

I'm new at this. I initially bought the F-15C: DCS Flaming Cliffs DLC. And I liked it. So I decided to buy the Flaming Cliffs 3.

I lost the missions that I had with just the F-15C which I wanted back. So in Steam, I unchecked the box for installed items in DCS for the Flaming Cliffs 3 and I got back the previous missions.

So now I checked the Flaming Cliffs 3 box but it says that the game is in my Library but it is not installed.

How do I reinstall?

Thank you very much.

Cmaker3

you'll need to go to your library, click on dcs world. Then hit the checkbox I marked in the image where it should say "FLAMING CLIFFS 3" for you. When you check it, make sure the downloader starts downloading a file. wait for it to complete.

tw2_zpsz63qnyf2.png

Note to others: I play DCS through the standalone hence I showed the DLC tab from another game.

Edited by Sryan

Check my F-15C guide

Thank you for the tip. I did what you suggested last night but still it says "not installed". Then I remembered when I installed Steam that it doesn't like it when I am behind a VPN. So I rebooted my computer and ran Steam without the VPN. And it got fixed.

Edited by Cmaker3
Fixed the problem.