I-16

Plexus

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news.

I disagree with your choice if the I-16 will be a Orphan aircraft.

Orphan aircrafts haven't sense in DCS world because these projects are less profitable tham other projects with a proper environment (playable enemies). We can see DCS is focused in a narrow period of the second World War.

Flying in a I-16 versus BF-109k4, FW-190D9, Spitfire, P-51D, P-47D...is a suicide.

Edited by Ce_Zeta

Bad news.

Orphan aircrafts haven't sense in DCS world because these projects are less profitable tham other projects with a proper environment (playable enemies). We can see DCS is focused in a narrow period of the second World War.

Flying in a I-16 versus BF-109k4, FW-190D9, Spitfire, P-51D, P-47D...is a suicide.

No problems. We will make worthy foe for I-16))

Bad news.

Humm when the development of an aircraft have been a "bad news" in DCS?...

The P51 have been alone for a while without a opponent...

Unless you know the future, it is possible the develop of one opponent next to this one, and a map also...

www.alasdeacero.com

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No problems. We will make worthy foe for I-16))

So, Fantastic news !!!!:thumbup:

Humm when the development of an aircraft have been a "bad news" in DCS?...

The P51 have been alone for a while without a opponent...

Unless you know the future, it is possible the develop of one opponent next to this one, and a map also...

Following a Strategy of Win-Win (Consumer-Developer), I want that developers can maximize the profits of each project. Why? As you said each development is good for us. But If the development is a big success for the developer, more developments are possible. :smilewink: All people win!

We need an early 109 like B I think? And a Spanish Map... or maybe this is the idea? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Another propeller machine. How nice.

I guess, I can live with that.

And without it. :o)

yep, pretty much that.

its really good that third parties make variety of planes, but with all those new crafts coming in for me it is no longer "need to have everything". Im sure the aerocobra, buchon , bearcat and whatever other propellors have their crowd and their customers. i can do without however.

good luck on your project, lots of work to be done!

Anton.

My pit build thread .

Simple and cheap UFC project