Abrupt loss of control

It happens while chasing a plane in a relatively steep climb. I lose control of the nose momentarily. It's like plane coughs for a second. Why does it behave like that?

What is your airspeed when this happen?

"lose control of the nose" do you mean that plane starts to pitch up much harder than you expect ??

If this is what you mean, then this is expected,high power prop planes has this tendency when at high power and low airspeed, nose is pitching up, in some caces to uncontrolable state.

And bf109 has the highest power/weight ratio, which makes it more prone to this effect

Edited by grafspee

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Is it only while chasing a plane? Than it could be wake turbulence. Check, if you have this option activated.

I flew the BF109 yesterday the 1st time for a long period and have been also surprised by sudden nose movements due to wake turbulences, when crossing the slip stream of another plane.

But I do like that feature - brings it even closer to real life...

PC: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC | 64 GB Patriot VIPER VENOM DDR5-6000

Input: Brunner CLS-E FFB Base | Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle | Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder | WinWing Phoenix MIP (VR) - F16 ICP - PTO2 | VPC SharKA-50 Collective 

VR: HP Reverb G2

Motion-Platform: Motionsystems PS-6TM-150 | Monstertech MTX

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@madmontys6dofmotionplatfor386/featured

Is it only while chasing a plane? Than it could be wake turbulence. Check, if you have this option activated.

I flew the BF109 yesterday the 1st time for a long period and have been also surprised by sudden nose movements due to wake turbulences, when crossing the slip stream of another plane.

But I do like that feature - brings it even closer to real life...

totaly agree, that could be it

Happen to me yesterday

I think that wake turbulence can be forced via server settings, so in MP you cant really turn it off right now

Edited by grafspee

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor