Transfering to a new PC, question

Hey y'all, I know this has probably been beat to death but I want to make sure this goes as easy as possible. So please bear with me.

I am building a new PC tomorrow, got a new i9-9900k, anyways I have the DCS World v2.5.5 installed right now with all my modules.

Do I need to reject/backup any licenses or do anything special before formatting my drives and installing it into my new system? OR, Is there anything that will make things easier that I can do ahead of time?

I think the last time I re-installed DCS was back in 2017 when I did a clean windows installation.

thanks for any help/advice.

On older modules that have starforce drm you should deactivate modules since they are tied to pc registry. I would also copy Saved Games folder to tbumb drive and cop over to new one once you re install to transfer your settings, configs, downloaded missions and skins...

On older modules that have starforce drm you should deactivate modules since they are tied to pc registry. I would also copy Saved Games folder to tbumb drive and cop over to new one once you re install to transfer your settings, configs, downloaded missions and skins...

Cool, I have the saved games folder copied, I see the DCS folder in there so I know this is the right one, but I don't know which modules are the oldest.

My first was A-10, then Flaming cliffs 2 (I have 3 now) then the P-51 Mustang. So everything after that "should" be pretty new.

I'll just try to deactivate everything I am able and then uninstall the DCS world.

thanks man!