New to DCS and newer to K-4, have couple o questions...

I'm new to DCS, it's been 3-4 months and this is my first ww2 era aircraft in DCS. I have some questions;

1.Do we need ww2 inventory pack to play designed missions with B-17 etc?

2.How do we export in-game videos to youtube?

3.Last night I played the k-4, direct path flying or some degree of turns are fine, but at the 1 to 1 against ai plane, I couldn't even comple a circle plane directly stalled, tried to roll on a wing forced me to direct to nose to the ground. Whatever my speed was, I couldnt perform any circle??? Watching the videos on the youtube, I can not even turn without stall or roll on to the wing?? What I'm doing wrong?

Any tricks with pitch control etc? :(

1. Yes, any mission designed with the WW2 inventory pack requires that you own the pack in order to play or open it

2. NVidia's ShadowPlay (part of the GeForce software suite) and FRAPS are two popular recording services. I believe YouTube and Twitch can also stream your desktop directly to their website.

3. Most likely you are overcontrolling the aircraft. The absence of physical feedback and resistance in the controls makes it difficult to effectively communicate this, but it's something you should find you become accustomed to after some practice. If you haven't done so already, setting some curves on your pitch and roll axis (20 is a good place to start) will give you finer control over small adjustments. Spend some time in free flight learning the limitations of the aircraft where you can watch the gauges and the picture outside of the canopy without worrying about getting shot.

• ED Team

Additionally check that the rear tank is empty. It will not allow to use MW-50, but for the first training hours it does not matter. And then use 50% fuel to have CoG more forward - the plane will be more stable and will require larger control stick inputs without stall.

Generally, all planes in DCS requires gentle stick inputs as their real proptotypes.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me