Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar Barely used, in box

flashben

Hi,

I have a HOTAS flight set from Thrustmaster for sale.

They are complete and in working order, and are in fantastic condition as seen on the images.

Open to serious offers.

For more questions, you can PM me, but for a faster reply I'm on the DCS discord under TRIADBEN#8591

Selling from the Netherlands, Local pick up is possible and I can ship to EU1, EU2, and Europe.

Shipping outside Europe is possible, but shipping will be expensive

YvLLx8c.jpg

ELpqhIm.jpg

tGLaqSj.jpg

nXsCw2p.jpg

eDdpoul.jpg

SyXhAZq.jpg

1vpKzXH.jpg

lZrXigI.jpg

fVmA2vs.jpg

4VBtp3r.jpg

pKrDTTB.jpg

s5XpcUO.jpg

0AQhVJO.jpg

Wow, rare find to have some in such great condition. I have a couple myself, one set close to this, one not so much. If I lived in Europe I'd be all over this, great deal and find for anyone there IMO, especially with the F16 module coming soon.

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

in Box TM HOTAS (F16)

Gents:

For those who are interested ... I have a relatively new complete HOTAS in the box.. Ihave another one I am using.. or will soon. I want to sell only in the USA. Any interest let me know.

CyStryker

Monster Tech HOTAS desk mounting hardware

Gents:

I have a complete set of the excellent Monster Tech desk mounting sys for the HOTAS. I can not use as I can no longer sit straight up because of lower back problems.. I have or soon will have rebuilt my flight chair which allows me to lien back (both the seat and back) much easier on my back.

If anyone interested let me know.... only delivered in the USA lower 48:<)

CyStryker.

For those who are interested ... I have a relatively new complete HOTAS in the box.. Ihave another one I am using.. or will soon. I want to sell only in the USA. Any interest let me know.

I find very rude to hijack another person's sale, to promote your own ... why dont you create your own sale thread?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB