You mean he stayed for a fight?
SEVERAL! you know him then?
eatthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 06:29 PM   #292
CL30

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatthis View Post
SEVERAL! you know him then?
Well, yeah....I know him from the server.
i5-9600k | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Occulus Rift-S

CL30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 06:54 PM   #293
Coljo

Hi all.
Why is voice chat disabled on the server?
Old 01-02-2020, 02:03 PM   #294
goth357

Hi,
Just a little word to say thank you for your server.
First time ever in multi in DCS (bought the Mirage 2000 a few weeks ago) and it's really enjoyable!
BTW As I'm a total noob I can't find what were my stats during and after my flight (It took me like forever to find out how to type in the chat... and then findiong out I was pushing the CapsLock button instead of Tab...). So is there a way to have a look at our stats or not (I saw in the first post you said no, but I don't know if you changed your mind ...)?

Anyway thank again, will fly again!
goth357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 03:03 PM   #295
darkman222

Could it be that Data Link is partly broken in the F18 and IFF does not work at all? Is it just me or does anyone else have problems to IFF interrogate targets on this server? And on my SA page, I just see the donor aircraft as green, but all the others are yellow. No red contacts at all?!
darkman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 10:18 AM   #296
Snappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goth357 View Post
Hi,
Just a little word to say thank you for your server.
First time ever in multi in DCS (bought the Mirage 2000 a few weeks ago) and it's really enjoyable!
BTW As I'm a total noob I can't find what were my stats during and after my flight (It took me like forever to find out how to type in the chat... and then findiong out I was pushing the CapsLock button instead of Tab...). So is there a way to have a look at our stats or not (I saw in the first post you said no, but I don't know if you changed your mind ...)?

Anyway thank again, will fly again!
Goth hi,

yes there is a button to bring up stats inflight.On my keyboard (non-us layout) I think its one or two buttons to the right of the Letter „L“ key.
Sorry for the difficult description I‘m not at home and cant remember the exact key off-hand.Try the ones between L and „Return“.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Snappy
Snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 10:58 PM   #297
rinkerbuck

Default Hi

Fun server, been on there a few times. Most recently last night. I think I may have killed a teammate one or twice after switching teams a few times trying to balance things out. No warnings though. Seems like everyone pretty much flies in the IR missiles and guns area. One minor peeve. I ran out of everything and was trying to land, gear out, popping flares, obviously in the traffic pattern, and a guy in an F15 was still trying to kill me. He eventually got me even though I was clearly not fighting back and trying to re arm, where he would have easily be able to kill me on the runway if he had just waited (is that ok to do?). Just was kinda surprised he kept going for me after it was obvious I was attempting to land, but whatever.
rinkerbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 11:15 PM   #298
CL30

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinkerbuck View Post
Fun server, been on there a few times. Most recently last night. I think I may have killed a teammate one or twice after switching teams a few times trying to balance things out. No warnings though. Seems like everyone pretty much flies in the IR missiles and guns area. One minor peeve. I ran out of everything and was trying to land, gear out, popping flares, obviously in the traffic pattern, and a guy in an F15 was still trying to kill me. He eventually got me even though I was clearly not fighting back and trying to re arm, where he would have easily be able to kill me on the runway if he had just waited (is that ok to do?). Just was kinda surprised he kept going for me after it was obvious I was attempting to land, but whatever.
Sadly, that's the norm around here. That, guns on the merge (first pass), multiple people piling on one individual for an easy kill when there are several others left unengaged...frustrating to say the least. But yeah, getting shot while on short final and/or on the ground is so cheap. That's the only way some of the guys can get a kill it seems. However, when you get people in there that don't do that stuff, it's an absolute blast of a server!
i5-9600k | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Occulus Rift-S

CL30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 12:28 PM   #299
Snappy

Short question,

what exact conditions must be met to refuel/rearm my aircraft?For me the „ground crew“ comm menu seems always grayed out and the crew usually doesn‘t respond , even after engine shutdown and landing on a correct/own side airfield.

Do I need to be in a specific spot on the apron? I thought it worked on the entire airfield.

Kind regards,

Snappy
Snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 09:21 PM   #300
darkman222

It works everywhere on the airfield. Even on the runway. Are you sure you are landing on an airfield of your own side. And not a neutral airfield. They dont rearm you. But maybe its a comms thing?! Even on a neutral airfield you should be able to request rearm, but no one would answer of course.
darkman222 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dogfight, jdf, just dogfight, server