WishList: Update on WPN Status

hawk4me

Been really enjoying the changes to the F16 lots of new ground broken on which is a good thing. Really hoping to get some kind of an update on Mav's or JSOW's being in the works. This something you guys got in the pipe for a soon to be feature or we not even there yet from a design stand point?

I’d much rather essential avionics functions be implemented like cursor zero before we get more weapons, personally. I imagine the weapons will be fairly easy to port over from the Hornet once thats done.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

I’d much rather essential avionics functions be implemented like cursor zero before we get more weapons, personally. I imagine the weapons will be fairly easy to port over from the Hornet once thats done.

Avionic's being done would be great right now the aircraft is still way to draggy and is out turned by pretty much anything. It's a good point to make for sure but that's many adjustment's over a period of time. While doing that fine tuning it would be great to get some stand off weapon's. While the CBU-97 is fun and all it's not really a viable option when you got SAM's launching at you all the time with AAA mixed in. Granted you could wait for the F18's to blind the SAM's and stuff but on a public server with no Comm's good luck with that.