DataLink tasking is not working correctly

Eviscerador

Hello!

I've noticed that since the last patch the A10C data link tasking is not working correctly.

You can give a task to your wingman, and the task red triangle will appear on the TAD, but once you hook that triangle and make the TAD as SPI the TGP doesn't show the target.

Funny though, the TGP is actually looking at the hooked tasked target, but the TGP image on the MFCD don't show the correct picture. In fact the image is drifting while the TGP coordinates are fixed on place. You can even picke a GBU 38 on the tasked objective and hit it squared, it just happens the TGP doesn't look at the objective (it does, but the image on the MFCD is showing a drifting image of forests and mountains)

SPI on works perfect, no problem hooking and looking at SPI targets DLd from my wingman.

It is a pain since we love using DL features in our hogs, and currently we need to keep the SPI open to set tasks to everyone.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's a bug that's been there for years. (reported)

The correct target elevation is not send with the datalink.

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

It's a bug that's been there for years. (reported)

The correct target elevation is not send with the datalink.

It worked perfect before this patch. At least I didn't have any problem with it till now. Is it possible that is a random effect so it could happen or not?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It worked perfect before this patch. At least I didn't have any problem with it till now. Is it possible that is a random effect so it could happen or not?

Did it randomly work near sea level (for instance in the Caucasus region), and not work in the mountains or anywhere in the NTTR (easily 2000+ ft MSL)?

In the past, that was the most common reason it worked, or didn't.

As always, tracks, videos or references to individual missions/locations are always helpful.