Any Good Su-30/35 Mods?

i have Su-35 mod with its own sound folder/files, i put everything on Saved Game/DCS Open Beta but the plane still using default Su-25T sound..... can anyone help? it should use its own SFX

Can you share your file Su35 mod? It has been removed and no longer available for download.

Thanks!

----RED FLAG---- DCS Server. Discord: https://discord.gg/2PjQ52V

• 7 months later...
On 7/22/2020 at 11:54 PM, musolo said:

Thanks! Downloaded it and in 2.5.6 it is not playable. Only AI is available. Wonder what happend with update that made it unplayable.

I have tried the Su-35S mod last year and it worked great.  But now in 2.56, it loses all of its Air to Air HUD modes -   BVR (2), Close Air Combat (3),  Helmet(5) have ALL disappeared.  And to my big surprise Su-35S automatically turns it Control Bindings / Input file to the one belongs to Su-35 !  Please help.

On 3/2/2021 at 12:14 PM, FIVE-one said:

Thanks for link ! Su-35 is working properly, with the .lua renaming in "entry" folder

What is the other "non combat" Su-35 entry for ?

Welcome to Super Flanker world. 

AFAIK, only the Su-35S is working normally in the mod.  It was actually a 2019 version. The Su-35 in the mod is still sufferings with bugs and not working well.  It was originally designed solely for Air-Ground attacks , while the Su-35S is specialized for Air-Air combats.  This seems to match what was said in the "Combat Approved" YouTube video posted above.  

However, I think it would be such a huge waste that Su-35S can't carry any Air-Ground missiles, so I managed to mod it to carry up to four Kh-31P anti-radiation missiles in the game...a sweet start 😎.

Hey, a new mod of Su-35S that can carry the mighty R-37 and RVV-L missiles just came out today.  A big thanks to Growling Sidewinder.  Check this out and download it !

An insane dogfight between the Viper and the Flanker-E 😉:

Edited by Archer_111
  • Like 1

Freebird Dz released a mod of Su-30MK with SFM and TVC 2 months ago.  Hopefully someday it is going to have ASM implemented (Advanced System Management, AKA clickable cockpits).  It will be the first clickable cockpit of the Flanker family, seconded after the Ka-50 Black Shark's in DCS👍 .  The Su-30MK mod is still in WIP/alpha stage. 

Anyway, check it out and enjoy ! 😉

It seems that the Su-30MK_SFM.rar is actually the latest version released by Mr. Freebird Dz :

Su-30MK_SFM.rar   233MB      created and modified on Jan 18, 2021;
Su-39MK_1.6.rar      140MB       created and modified on Oct 11, 2020.

So Mr. Grim Reapers got it wrong in his YouTube video.

Freebird did mention in the forum they were working on the SFM version back in January:

Also don't eject in this mod, otherwise the game will crash 😜 .

Edited by Archer_111
Mr. Grim Reapers got it WRONG again 😜!
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 2/24/2021 at 7:35 PM, Tangentorf said:

you can return Air to Air mode by renaming the file 'su35. lua', in the "..\Mods\Aircraft\Su-35\Entry"

image.png

I am not sure, renaming 'su35s.lua' to 'su35.lua'?

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Great work.

One detail:

Is difference between early manufactured 35S and next ones. First cca 20 machines had dispensers of flares on upside. Downside mounting starts from Su-35S, c/n 02003, bort number 21, manufactured on 2014. All early machines was upgrated to downside mounting dispensers of flares.

Mod has a dispensers on upper side

2014_07_30_4618.jpg

34red.JPG

Edited by SVK_igelit