Feedback and General Questions for Video Updates

also.. it doesn'thave the stand-alone server

It isn't that bad. I knew what features are in 1.5 from the livestreams but bugfixing was not sexy enough for the most people to ask :) The logbook is driving me mad since nearly two years and one of the testers stated months ago it will be fixed in 2.0. So Sith made my day :thumbup:

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Where? All i see is "start of flanker flight" and the last broadcast wich weren't night flight

It was a short stream. Not much news except that the L-39 IFR training blinds are functional and the evening/night sky is stunning.

ifr_1.thumb.png.467b211152b2c43641505a759bd38008.png

ifr_2.thumb.png.7f5364013d03c4242cbf1aabc5629361.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It was a short stream. Not much news except that the L-39 IFR training blinds are functional and the evening/night sky is stunning.

Damn didn't even realise there was gonna be a stream... anyway i'm sure it'll be uploaded somwhere. Thanks :thumbup:

edit : or guess not

Wow those screens are awesome....

Any news on when the next stream, pardon, video update will be uploaded?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

I havent seen this?! Can you provide a link please as i watched the stream and dont remember being at night.

• 2 months later...