UPDATE RAFALES M FULL MOD DU 03-13-2020

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i took off from carrier, i increase throttle to max but the plane got flipped but it still catapulted afterwards

Screen_200401_131831.png?width=1543&height=868

Screen_200401_131833.png?width=1543&height=868

i saw in the video the take off was really smooth, not like this

You must have used an old CDG Download the one from our mod

Vous avez du utilisé un vieux CDG Télécharger celui de notre mod

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Hi Patrick .

There is the same issue with the last update.

Regards

YesI !! thank you updated it once more. We are on a stable version, we are waiting for the update to see the problem and try to solve it.

OuiI!! merci la mis a jour une fois de plus. On est sur une version stable, nous attendons la mise a jour pour voire le problème et essayez de le régler. Merci suschy73

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Hi Patrick.

For infos, I've made some tests with the hornet and the tomcat on the CDG and all works fine with them.

The Rafale seems to float above the deck.

When I push the gaz at max , the rear rises, the front sinks and plane slides and make a spin on the deck

Regards

Salut Patrick,

pour infos , j'ai fait des tests avec le hornet et le tomcat sur le CDG et tout fonctionne bien avec eux.

Le Rafale semble flotter au dessus du pont.

Quand je pousse les gaz à fond , l'arrière se lève, l'avant s'enfonce et l'avion glisse et tourne sur le pont.

Cordialement

Edited by sushy73

Hi Patrick.

For infos, I've made some tests with the hornet and the tomcat on the CDG and all works fine with them.

The Rafale seems to float above the deck.

When I push the gaz at max , the rear rises, the front sinks and plane slides and make a spin on the deck

Regards

Salut Patrick,

pour infos , j'ai fait des tests avec le hornet et le tomcat sur le CDG et tout fonctionne bien avec eux.

Le Rafale semble flotter au dessus du pont.

Quand je pousse les gaz à fond , l'arrière se lève, l'avant s'enfonce et l'avion glisse et tourne sur le pont.

Cordialement

As long as we don't have the problem on the ALPHA version we can't do anything unfortunately they have to modify a connector that we use where a few things like that

Tant que l'on aura pas le problème sur la version ALPHA on ne peut rien faire malheureusement ils ont du modifier un connecteur que l'on utilise où quelques choses comme ça

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

So the solution is to either wait for ED to fix it for 2.5.6 or go back to Stable version i assume?

No, as we are not on Open BETA, we can not yet look for the error, since the update was not done on the Stable. AND ED is not going to settle

the problem is us and we will do it for both versions.

Non , comme on est pas sur Open BETA ,on ne peut pas encore chercher l'erreur, puisque le MAJ n'a pas été faites sur la Stable. ET ce n'est pas ED qui va régler

le problème c'est nous et on le fera pour les deux versions.

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

No, as we are not on Open BETA, we can not yet look for the error, since the update was not done on the Stable. AND ED is not going to settle

the problem is us and we will do it for both versions.

Non , comme on est pas sur Open BETA ,on ne peut pas encore chercher l'erreur, puisque le MAJ n'a pas été faites sur la Stable. ET ce n'est pas ED qui va régler

le problème c'est nous et on le fera pour les deux versions.

ok found another problem. when i switched back to stable 2.5.5 version the catapult works but now the landing is having an issue, i trapped successfully the wire but it didnt stop my plane and i crashed into the water :(

and i want to ask if i can add NVG function to the Rafale?

Edited by FoxHoundELite

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ok found another problem. when i switched back to stable 2.5.5 version the catapult works but now the landing is having an issue, i trapped successfully the wire but it didnt stop my plane and i crashed into the water :(

and i want to ask if i can add NVG function to the Rafale?

In real life pilot has to put full power as soon as wheels touch the flight deck in case they miss the wire, make the same, you won't go in the water :smilewink:

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

In real life pilot has to put full power as soon as wheels touch the flight deck in case they miss the wire, make the same, you won't go in the water :smilewink:

The problem is i catched the wire but it didnt stop my plane (2.5.5) but it did its job in 2.5.6 beta so i dont really get it

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi guys.

@ JagHong : I will send my work to the Cuesta brothers who have created this mod .

I let them deciding if a realise will be done.

@ Urbi:

I don't have the orginal 3D model , so I can't activate the bump.

Regards

Edited by sushy73